RealModScene
robins

Fsd3 can't set scan path

I translated the default skin and also the xex into Chinese

Then I found I can't save scan path, add button is there but save is gone, I noticed delete and save both located on x button and should switch if work properly(with original xex),

i also do a clean installation but the problem persists,

Did I miss anything? I didn't use xuitt to hack xex because it doesnt support Unicode yet, for those who are using a Spanish xex hacked with xuitt, do you have the same issue?

Another minor issue, at the path manager path scene, there is a 'Select Directory' button, I translated it to Chinese but it still displays English, and there is no such string in xex, I notice the Spanish version has the same issue, don't know why,

Hi robins,

I am currently translating to French and I encounter the same issue with "save" and "delete" buttons in manage game paths.

Will you be kind please to tell me how you solved this issue ?

Thanking you in advance,

Dinjbox974

Thank you datastream but this is not helping me. I have a true issue here, I know how to save a path as it is working with the original xex. When trying with hacked xex, this is just impossible to delete and add a scan path.

Thank you.