RealModScene
saywaking

Feature Requests

Hi,

1)

since we now have a good Screenshot feature, i would like to suggest a possible video recording feature.

maybe with skipping frames for first test and 480p would be enough, but i dont know if it will work, i hope so

2)

a possible new working xbox live private server plugin ? it is possible, and you can do it

3)

chat possibility with system LiNK users, would be awesome (RSS mod ?)

thanks and best regards

1) Get a HD PVR. FSD will never have this feature

2) Not possible

3) Ingame chat with other system link users is possible when in game, private chat/message should be coming in the next FSD update or the one after, or the one after that, it'll come when its ready.

1) videos are images like screenshots, i dont want to get pvr and that is the purpose, it can be done

2) also it is possible if you have knowledge from the scene

3) its also possible like you say, but i ask the team for support, they just can say it if it will come when its ready

you can support

have you taken a screenshot, have you noticed how gameplay freezes for a second.

Video recording requires massive system resources, the xbox only has 512mb ram. Gaming and recording from the same memory and storing on the same memory isn't going to happen. you NEED a pvr rather you like it or not. and before you say it "It can be done on PC", pc has the resources for it, xbox does not.

2. XBOX Live servers "Plugin" is not possible, games that require xbox live to play online for a reason, such as ranking, matchmaking, and background game updates like we see in battlefield.

If its possible, go make it and prove me wrong.

3. If you don't believe me, use the search, simples. this has been asked a million times, shouldn't be hard to find.

• Like 1

Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other and see which one fills up first. Every few weeks we see dumb threads like this. Why not read the answers that were giving in the past to some of the same questions.

• Like 1