RealModScene
flaviochief

My XBOX 360 temps are way too high?

My Trinity starts around 49C but climbs into 78-79C with or without gaming.

The fans are set on auto on FSD3.

I would maybe have to check the thresholds in Dashlaunch. I guess Coronas run cooler than Trinitys.

Trinity and corona ussually don't go above 70 iirc (with default settings), especially in idle...

Trinity and corona ussually don't go above 70 iirc (with default settings), especially in idle...

Damn... can this box have some kind of overheating problem? I have not had it long enough to know. It is summer here but the room is not warm at all.

I have never listened the internal fans go off loud in this Xbox but I know they work because I have raised the speed inside FSD3 just for testing.

I have now set the threshold for CPU in Dashlaunch to 70C and will keep an eye on it.

Thanks!

Damn... can this box have some kind of overheating problem? I have not had it long enough to know. It is summer here but the room is not warm at all.

I have never listened the internal fans go off loud in this Xbox but I know they work because I have raised the speed inside FSD3 just for testing.

I have now set the threshold for CPU in Dashlaunch to 70C and will keep an eye on it.

Thanks!

I usually have mine set at 55-60c

Ive set all dashlaunch temps to 60 also. Works great and keeps it cool. Don't bother with adjusting fan speed in Freestyle Dash. I've had the fan on full in FSD before and the frigging fan came loose !