RealModScene
lycho123

Call of duty BO2 Multiplayer problem

So I have problem with Call of duty Bo2 multiplayer.I'm with TU 13  When join or create game and play

I have no problem but to the game join second player (second controller) it loading star and stop and shows a  ERROR UI_1..(some number)

TOday I was trying to play with my friend but i cant.I try to create my game,join a game,create a local game but it  won't start

If someone can help me please !!?!?!

Did you change the colors of you weapons with a trainer? Than that is causing problems in spiltscreen.... Or you need to instal the avatar update..

i had the same problem, had to delete all my custom classes and the one of the second player, after that it worked again...

guys,i cant get TU 13,it just does not pop up in update list,12 max.What should i do?Is there any other way to get TU 13 :S?

guys,i cant get TU 13,it just does not pop up in update list,12 max.What should i do?Is there any other way to get TU 13 :S?

Delete all the previous tus for black ops 2, from its respective tu folder. And paste the tu13 there again.