RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
princemaxx

[Help] Problem joining game room in LiNK

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I never post on the forums, just go through the posts and I usually find whatever I need with the search feature. 

Today my luck wasn't so good. I was searching for a very long time to solve my issue with LiNK but I had no success. 

What my problem is :
I have black ops 2 on my 8 gig usb. I don't have the GOD file, I've the extracted iso. I've successfully installed TU 13 (not sure if installed is the right jargon) and I can access LiNK. I have forwarded these ports on my router. 3802 - 3809.
When testing for LiNK, occasionally the UNDP router is found but mostly it says the router is not found but all the other checks pass.
The problem comes in when I try to enter a room. When I enter the room, it will say I am in the room but as soon as I refresh, I will be back in the lobby. I keep coming back to the lobby and I am unable to join any room in the game. I also cannot my own room. 

To answer the general questions

• Are you using the default skin ? YES
  • Are you using the most recent kernel and dashlaunch ? YES
  • Did you cold boot (power console completely off and then back on again) ? YES
  • Have you tried deleting the plugin, cold booting, then re downloading the plugin update and cold booting again ? YES
  • Have you checked settings to make sure LiNK is enabled ? YES
  • have you tried re linking your console with your JQE360 account ? YES
  • Have you installed the missing avatar/kinect data ($SystemUpdate) ? YES
  • Have you checked your dashlaunch settings (pingpatch on, devlink off) YES
  • Are you running the latest TU ?  YES
  • Are you running any other plugins? If so disable them (dashlaunch plugins like xbdm.xex) NO
  • Is there a space in your jqe360.com username or in your gamer tag ? If so remove it. NO
  • Have you tried resetting your link.jqe360.com api key and then re linking you console with your account ? YES

whats going on with your TV ? I cant see if it is actually joining the room or not.

what is your link username? something is messed up with your account. You are resseting when you join. This is likely due to banning or low reputation. Or possible an issue with the account itself.

what is your link username? something is messed up with your account. You are resseting when you join. This is likely due to banning or low reputation. Or possible an issue with the account itself.

PrinceMaxx. I tried creating an alias, I got the same error again. :/

OK so far the ID looks fine.

I am going to guess you have the Same User on 2 xboxs? Or something similiar?

somehow you are being reset on the ping. This should only happen if A you are being kicked or B you are connected on 2 devices with the same Username.

OK so far the ID looks fine.

I am going to guess you have the Same User on 2 xboxs? Or something similiar?

somehow you are being reset on the ping. This should only happen if A you are being kicked or B you are connected on 2 devices with the same Username.

That's strange, I only have one machine. 

Anyway.. I created another account with totally unrelated password and ID. Still same error. I even tried with my lan cable instead of the wireless, no luck. 

I recently noticed that I am getting the error "UPNP router not found", could that be causing this error ?

That would not cause this issue.

If you created a new account and its happening again, but not to anyone else then you are doing something strange. I have no clue what it might be, but you are reverting to the main lobby on Ping. So somehow you are connecting from more than 1 location. There is no other reason you would be set back like that (other than being kicked but i confirmed you are not.)

That would not cause this issue.

If you created a new account and its happening again, but not to anyone else then you are doing something strange. I have no clue what it might be, but you are reverting to the main lobby on Ping. So somehow you are connecting from more than 1 location. There is no other reason you would be set back like that (other than being kicked but i confirmed you are not.)

Hmm.. this is really weird. I contacted my ISP and they said there is some problem on my ADSL so I hope the fix to the ADSL will fix my ping issue as well.

if you are using any plugin like xbdm, that can cause this too.

I believe I don't have any plugins installed. I downloaded a fresh build of free style dash

On your modem, try 1 by 1:

- Make sure UPNP is turned ON on your modem

- Put your xbox's IP into DMZ

- Turn off Firewall

- Change xbox's DNS to google DNS: 8.8.8.8, it it still doesn't work, try 8.8.4.4

- Try joining room right after running testing. I believe UPNP will be off automatically after some time if there's no applications use it

- Make sure you have 2 separate forwarding rules, 1 for TCP, 1 for UDP.

That's all what I can think of for now..