RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sorhp

Rotate skin for rotated screens tv monitor

Hey guys, Im fairly new to creating skins, but I really want to rotate a skin to be vertical on the screen, My screen is rotated 90 degrees clockwise for primarily play shoot em up tupe games , and I need a skin that is rotated to match... I really like the simplicity of blackex by freekazoid....

is there anyone who could help me find an easy quick fix to rotating the screen, or help me with a quick guide to getting me to the proper files in my skin ( i already know how to get into the skin to edit files, just need a roadmap on which ones I should rotate, and which to not) and how to maybe change controls to make the controls correct to the rotated skin, or screen? :)

I know this is my first post, but I promise Im not a noob when it comes to getting stuff like this done, just need a little push...

This is my machine, I have a jtag falcon that only has shmups loaded into it, they all rotate to fit the screen, but as you can see, it will be difficult to navigate to a game , I have to tilt my head to get to where I want to go, the games save the rotation, so when I load a game, it automatically rotates...

Thanks for lookin!

Posted Image

• Like 1

With two diferents skins, you will change to rotate screen.

You need edit tabs, texts, buttons, controls, etc for vertical use.