What could be the cause of error 3259?

BUG REPORT: (3259) Step6_9

***** B U G R E P O R T *****

Error: 3259

Invalid data type in the box.

--------------------------------------------

Regards

Scynio

Hi scynio, thanks again for your translation! :)

About your error:

'Translation table

Select Case Forms!frmStep6.checkSkinSpecific.Value

Case True 'lets save it under a skin specific value

Call Step6_9

Case False 'alright overwrite all!

Call Step6_10

End Select

Public Function Step6_9()

'Save skin specific _

Forms!frmStep6.cmbSkinSpecific.Value _

Forms!frmStep6.cmbFromLanguage.value _

Forms!frmStep6.cmbToLanguage.value

FromLng and ToLng must be selected from the comboboxes so my guess is the skinspecific name you're using.

Try to avoid special chars like ' [ ]

It looks like the SQLs that follow might cause the problem if such chars are used.

XUITT 2.1 RELEASED

• Added <Prop> support (XUI files)
  • Added FreeStylePlugin.xex hack support

Could somebody please confirm if XUITT works fine on Windows 8 (64bit) ? Thanks.

Could somebody please confirm if XUITT works fine on Windows 8 (64bit) ? Thanks.

7 64 bit and vista 64 bit no. Needs 32 bit. In Win8 i don't know.

Is normal that cannot translate most of the screens "are you sure you want to delete....",path (in content settings) a game (in Library) or a file (in file manager) in Xuitt are correctly tranlsated (all 220 voices) bust most of them remain in english after hacking xex, and deleting a saved path doesn't work in hacked xex, needs to replace the original english xex (rev 402), in rev 58 all those things work perfectly both translations and deleting path

Thanks for your feedback. I don't know about Vista but XUITT is definitely compatible with Win 7 64bit. I'm developing the software on that OS.

However, it is not compatible with Office 64bit. The 1st post explains why.

About the xex problems. From the manual:

Xex hack

Please take note of following limitations/informations:

The translated text in hex must have the same length or less than the original text in hex.

If a text contains %s %d or other variable then add it to your translation as well.

If the translated text in hex is longer it will be cutted down to the hex length of the original text.

If your hacked default.xex is crashing try to translate in groups until you find the string causing the crash.

You can see if any of the above hinders any translation as it will be reported in the Export log window.

It's the first time I hear about these problems. I'll do a translation myself to verify it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks for your feedback. I don't know about Vista but XUITT is definitely compatible with Win 7 64bit. I'm developing the software on that OS.

However, it is not compatible with Office 64bit. The 1st post explains why.

About the xex problems. From the manual:

Xex hack

Please take note of following limitations/informations:

The translated text in hex must have the same length or less than the original text in hex.

If a text contains %s %d or other variable then add it to your translation as well.

If the translated text in hex is longer it will be cutted down to the hex length of the original text.

If your hacked default.xex is crashing try to translate in groups until you find the string causing the crash.

You can see if any of the above hinders any translation as it will be reported in the Export log window.

It's the first time I hear about these problems. I'll do a translation myself to verify it. Thanks for pointing it out.

the text isn't longer, i've translated it manually. I report you some of strings that remain in english

Wind Speed

Humidity

Are you sure you want to delete (file manager)

Are you sure you want to completly delete ..... (a game in library list)

This will remove all content in the path.... (deleting path in content settings)

i don't know if there are others, but those remain in english in rev 402. Instead in rev 58 all those strings are translated correctly.

• Like 1

EDIT:

CHANGELOG

XUITT 2.1.2

-Added line feed support (xex hack)

-Added alternate nulls (use 00 instead of 00 00 for xex hack)

• Like 1

EDIT:

CHANGELOG

XUITT 2.1.2

-Added line feed support (xex hack)

-Added alternate nulls (use 00 instead of 00 00 for xex hack)

Thanks, so i've tested 2.1.2

Works well with 64bit system (win 8 included), requires access 2010 32bit.

All strings are correctly replaced except for string 186 that remains for an half in english and only the last part is replaced.

"This will remove all content in the path from database. Are you sure you w" in eglish, till the end is replaced with the translation.

There is the same string in 187 so it's repetead twice, maybe that's the problem.

Works well with UTF 8 and X ANSII charset but doesn't work with UNICODE, if UNICODE is selected it freezes and doesn't go ahed.

Now i'm replacing the à with a' and build in UTF8, because accented letters are only supported in UNICODE.

Anyway thanks now is almost perfect

• Like 1

Thanks for the bug report. To be honest, I haven't had time to test it with UNICODE. In theory it should have worked. I'll take a look. I've done a spanish - UTF-8 - translation and that seem to be working fine.

You can edit the strings to be translated through Database tools.

Sent from my GT-I9100

EDIT:

Found the problem. The funcions are all correct but the chronology of the default.xex table plays an important role. After sorting the table differently it all worked out. About UNICODE: it looks like the chronology of the previously added functions must be different then with UTF-8 or with UTF-8 we didnt ran into the same problem. To be sure I've changed the chronology of some functions so that it does not get stuck again in a loop -> freeze. I have to test it on my Xbox but the hex-values look ok. I'll release a bugfix as soon as possible. Thanks.

EDIT2:

XUITT 2.1.3

• Changed chronology of default.xex table
  • Fixed freeze in UNICODE default.xex hack

Hi!

Thank you for the app is simply huge: p

But I need to change the boot image FSD 3, how?

Thank you in advance

set up and enable fakeanim

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

But I need to change the boot image FSD 3, how?

Once you decompress a skin you'll find a file named splash.dds*. Change that file.

I guess you could also edit SplashScreen.xur to suit your needs.

• * nvdxt is a command line app from nvidia to create dds.
  • IrfanView supports also dds (get Formats.dll plugin)
  • I guess there are also dds plugins for Photoshop

XUITT 2.1.3

• Changed chronology of default.xex table
  • Fixed freeze in UNICODE default.xex hack
tested 2.1.3 with new default.xex (rev 483) and works well, not tested plugin.

XUITT 2.1.4

• Updated default.xex/FreeStylePlugin.xex table to F3 r483
  • Added/changed some hack functions
  • Added export/import options for xex tables
  • Like 1

XUITT 2.1.4

• Updated default.xex/FreeStylePlugin.xex table to F3 r483
  • Added/changed some hack functions
  • Added export/import options for xex tables
all is well
  • Like 1

xuiTool was not found in the registry .

i can't found itXUITT setup path"C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice14MSACCESS.EXE" "C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorApplication DataXUITTXUITT.accdr" /runtime

Xuitool comes with the Microsoft XDK. It has nothing to do with XUITT setup.

XUITT asks if you want to search Xuitool manually. Just say no. The next window might help you to get xuitool...

Download the attached file in the 1st post. RS will be down for some hours today.Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

intento traducir con XUIT 2.1.5 y no me pasa de aca:

2.1.5 translate XUIT attempt and does not happen from here:

Posted Image

no pasa de esa pantalla ya instale el acces runtime tanto 2007 como 2010 y nada meti el xuitools en la la ruta y nada agregue base de datos de bosecaman  y  tampoco que pasa por que no me funciona alguna idea??

not pass that screen and install the runtime acces both 2007 and 2010 and nothing I put the xuitools on the route and add nothing bosecaman database and not passing it does not work any idea?