RealModScene

Something must be wrong in your settings, or your xuitool folder is incomplete.

If the function hangs there then it is obvious that xuipkg.exe is missing:

Call ImportXZPContents(myChosenFile, False)

The above function calls this routine:'XUIPKG neededSelect Case SetVariablesCase TrueCase FalseGoTo Exit_ErrorEnd Select

That routine checks if all exe files needed exists

'xuitoolFolderXuiToolFolder = Nz(ELookup("xuitoolFolder", "tblSettings", "ID=1"), 0)Select Case XuiToolFolderCase 0SetVariables = FalseCase ElseSetVariables = TrueEnd Select'XUIPKGxuipkg = Nz(ELookup("xuipkg", "tblSettings", "ID=1"), 0)Select Case xuipkgCase 0SetVariables = FalseCase ElseSetVariables = TrueEnd Select

Supongo que te faltan archivos (como por ejemplo el xuipkg.exe) en la carpeta xuitool. Asegúrate de tener xuitool completo y controla la configuración de XUITT. En cada inicio XUITT mira en la registry donde está instalado xuitool. Si no lo encuentra pero existe el programa bajo la carpeta guardada (por ejemplo al añadirla manualmente bajo configuración) deja la carpeta guardada, sino borra el contenido del campo (carpeta xuitool) en la configuración.

No obstante busca tambien todos los archivos exe que hacen falta para hacer funcionar XUITT correctamente. Si no los encuentra puede ser que en algún paso se quede sin hacer nada dado que no encuentra el exe. 

he podido seguir la traduccion descomprimiendo el skin con xzp tool y tradusco todo y al paso 6 me bota este error como puedo solucionarlo??

I could follow the translation unzipping the skin with xzp tradusco tool and everything and to step 6 boot me how I can fix this error?I could follow the translation unzipping the skin with xzp tradusco tool and everything and to step 6 boot me how I can fix this error?

Posted Image

coloque el nombre del skin mas corto sin caracteres raros y nada que hagooo?? ayudaaaa

Place the skin name shortened without weird characters and nothing to do?? help

Thanks for the bug report.Interesting, looks like resetting the IDs is what was giving errors all the time.Thats of minor importance, what is of greater importance is that the xzp file has been created.errLine = 5'5 Reset ID!DoCmd.RunSQL "ALTER TABLE [Translation] ALTER COLUMN ID COUNTER(1,1)"As I stated in my site I'll not release a newer version for the time being as I'm too busy.Just ignore the error. Some users reported the same error in previous versions and then it was gone.El error no deberia de tener ningun efecto para el archivo xzp traducido.De momento estoy demasiado ocupado para sacar una nueva versión. Ignora el error.

Hello Keyzer

thanks for your work ... your soft is awesome but i can't make it run

here is what i've done so far ....

My goal is to translate english skins into french ... you will find attached two files ...

first file is a ESP->ENG database posted by someone on xbox360iso ....

second file is a ENG->FR database that i have made using the first file  ( but i don't know which ID is FR )

1) my first question

On the first screen , where you put your name and avatar , you have to specify a language ...

in my case , it should be french ?

2) on the second screen , when you import xls file , you need to specify a xls file ... do i need to tick the " use language id from xlsx file "  ?

just after on the video , you chose update and you see your database ... mine is empty ......

Can you point me in the right direction please ?

thnaks for all

Jéjé

ps : ok FR id seems to be 86 , i have change xlx file with right id , i now have access to my database ...

unfortunaltely , xuitool get stuck while opening xzp file ....

my xuitool.exe is on a folder on my desktop  and is specified on settings screen .....

ps2 : i have intsalled xbox sdk and problem still remains ...

after choosing xzp file , nothing happens ...it doesn't ask me for an unpack folder ... help ! :-)

F3 ESP-EN.rar

Jeje, I think you did not understand what F3 ESP-EN database stands for.

This file is probably the same file I created some weeks ago -> POST

To 1) in settings you specify your default language 

To 2) your question cannot be answered right away:

a.) yes, if a file has id's then you should use/enable them. 

b.) if your excel file does not have any id's you don't need to put them. Just select From Lng and To Lng. XUITT checks if a file has ids or not. If you select use xls ids then it doesnt matter which language you have chosen. If a file does not have Ids columns then you'll not see the option to use xls ids. Just click on the HELP button inside XUITT - it doesn't bite! It explains pretty much everything as easy as possible.

Cross Translation

This function has been explained in the POST link above. For example if the skin is in spanish:

You select in STEP2: Original language (ESP), Translate to FREnch. You activate Fill missing with Cross-Translation ENGlish

If you've imported the above database correctly you'll have this option. So XUITT does the following:

ESP to ENG & ENG to FRE = ESP to FRE 

That's why I posted the F3 ESP-ENG database. I even put special attention to use the original ENG translation so that Cross-Translation gets the most hits.

I haven't tested F3 rev735 so I don't know why it gets stuck. I read that members were able to translate 735's skins. So I'm guessing that this is not XUITT related. If it gets stuck while opening xui files just increase the slider value in the settings (also explained in the manual).

Make sure your xuitool folder has also xuipkg.exe. As this file is used to extract the contents of a skinfile (xzp). I would appreciate if some members could confirm that it works with rev735 skins. Thanks

EDIT: If XUITT can't extract your xzp file,  then just extract the xzp file manually to a folder using xuipkg. then select that folder in step1 -> obviously use the folder icon...

EDIT2: syntax for skin extraction

'Unpack XZP
ChDir mySkinfolder
runcmd = xuipkg & " /U " & Chr(34) & myXZPfile & Chr(34)

or use other apps like xzptool of fsb

alli esta el problema amigo keyser ignoro el mensaje de error y lo comprimo normalmente con xzptools al momento de colocarlo en mi consola solo dice que el freestyle se colgo y no pasa de alli me bloquea el fsd y no abre el skin

Therein lies the problem friend keyser ignore the error message and xzptools usually compress when you put it in my console says the freestyle single hung and there is nothing more I fsd blocks and opens the skin

tampoco traduce el freestyle como tal amigo bota una cantidad de errores en el log y no traduce de verdad no puedes realizar una nueva version??

translates either as such friend freestyle boot a number of errors in the log and not really translate can not make a new version?

hay algun metodo alternativo con el que pueda trauccir los skins manualmente ?? gracias

There is an alternative method by which to translate the skins manually?

ok i've tested this version 2.1.5 with rev 735 and translates all the previously string of rev 4xx in exception of the string Humidity that remains in english (in rev 4xx was tranlated well so maybe in rev 735 is moved elsewhere), all remaining strings are translated correctly.

Obviously the new strings added in rev 735 aren't tranlated but are only a few popup messages, i'll try to search and replace them manually with an editor.

Thumbs up 4 Kayser

Humidity was a typo in 483 -> HumidtyJust change the table for default.xex. i think its in Database tools. There you can also insert new strings.Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

ok i'll try, do you know why the new xur files in pluginshudscene directory cannot be opened with xui tool?? I wanna translate the Hud but it fails to open those xurs

I'm on last SDK 21119

Mega: Something is wrong. This is certainly not the way it is meant to be. I can't tell you what is wrong in your setup. Try downloading microsoft visual c++ 2010 redistributable. Install XUITOOL + Access 2010 + SP1 + XUITT again. You can translate each xur/xui file manually with Xuitool although I do not recommend it at all.@SPAM: rev483 FreeStylePlugin.xex was also translated with XUITT using the XEX hack option in Step1. It seems like rev735 FreeStylePlugin.xex is different. You can't open the HUD xur files with Xuitool. Search in this forum, I think there was already a topic about that.

@SPAM&keyser: 1. Initailizing is another typo in 483 and gets corrected in 735, manually change it to initializing if you want to translate it as well, although not many people may notice it...2. There has been some Q&A between myself and a member of teamfsd regarding the hud localization, here is the link if you want to discover the whole story...http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/984-SystemLink.xur,-Lobby.xur-and-UserCP.xur3. Please share what you find is missing in database so that I can save some time repeating the work.Cheers,Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I did a skin in hungarian some while ago and I used Unicode. Give it a try.Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

If you use Unicode you must use a unicode font as well. Like Arial unicode. Copy it to f3/fonts as Arial.ttf. somewhere in this topic you'll find more details. Skin.xml must be ansi. Do not use unicode chars there. Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

It was possible until rev483. But then something changed and I did not had the time to check it out. I'm afraid it'll not be possible for now. Maybe you can hack the xex file - or whichever file contains the strings - manually. 

I guess a new F3 revision will come out shortly with the new LiNK logo, so maybe I'll find some time when it comes out.

• Like 1

Hi folks

Am using the Access 2013 Runtime and everything works normally.

During the installation of XUITT just cancel the installation of Access Runtime 2010 and create a new shortcut pointing at the ACCESS.EXE located in the folder C: Program Files (x86) Microsoft Office OFFICE15.

Hope that helps

Thanks for your feedback. I wasn't aware that Access runtime 2013 was already out.

I'll see what can be done to migrate to 2013. That will chanfe the setup routine as well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Help, I have Office 2010 installed, I installed Xuitt more it does not work, and reports the following errors:

1 - The expression you entered has a function name that XUITT can not locate.
Macro Name: AutoExec
Action Name: RunCode
Error Number: 2425
Arguments: ribbonlanguage ()
2 - The XUITT can not run the macro or callback function 'OnRibbonLoad'
3 - The XUITT can not run the macro or callback function 'GetLabel'
4 - The XUITT can not run the macro or callback function 'getVisible'
5 - The database can not be opened because it is not possible to read the VBA project contained in it. :unsure:
Am I doing something wrong?

Looks like you need to install Access Runtime 2010 SP1. Get the link from the 1st post under files.

I'll try to upload an Access 2013 version asap.