RealModScene
mr2face

what is dashlaunch?

i'd like to know-

what exactly is dashlaunch? i'm running fsd 3.x and i'm trying to run multi disc games and hence the reason i'm here. numerous guides have asked me to disable autoswap in dashlaunch but i don't even know if i have it and how to configure it.

second, how would i determine if i have it, and what version it is?

third, how do i configure it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

You can check it in xexmenu or fsd if you have it or not. Load the defaul.xex of dashlaunch and you'll find several tabs filled with many options. One of them options, is the autoswap, when you press A on it the green light will turn red, this means its disabled, then press RB and save the settings to where ever your dashlaunch is.

• Like 1

You can check it in xexmenu or fsd if you have it or not. Load the defaul.xex

umm, excuse the noob question, but what is xexmenu (i do know i have fsd), but how do i 'check' and 'load....'

xexmenu is a program, synonyms for check would be "to look at" or "to investigate further. noob questions come from lack of knowledge, lack of knowledge comes from not ever using google to investigate a question before crowding a forum with noob questions. Literally the first 4 entries in google were xexmenu tutorials.  

• Like 2

xexmenu is a program, synonyms for check would be "to look at" or "to investigate further. noob questions come from lack of knowledge, lack of knowledge comes from not ever using google to investigate a question before crowding a forum with noob questions. Literally the first 4 entries in google were xexmenu tutorials.  

there is a reason forums exist- to help users. also, forums exist despite the presence of google.

you wasted more time writing a useless message than trying to help. you don't want to help just ignore. next time you need help, don't expect something better.

there is a reason forums exist- to help users. also, forums exist despite the presence of google.

you wasted more time writing a useless message than trying to help. you don't want to help just ignore. next time you need help, don't expect something better.

Xexmenu is like fsd, but a little different, does the same job to be more specific. You can do all the things from fsd which you can do from xex, but fsd has more features, although xex is first needed to run fsd so you must have it, try to find it in your hdd. Or else download and install if from here, and also dashlaunch too (if you don't find it in your memory unit (external or internal) Correct me if I am wrong people :D And please both of you try not to be rude :) Much appreciated 

• Like 2