RealModScene
mr2face

displaying 480p in FSD, 1080 in regular mode

i have a corona demon xbox 360 with fsd 3.x. my problem is it crashed while playing a game and now it's stuck in 480p. the display is really poor and i don't know why this is or how to fix it. please help. i tried switching to the regular non-RGH mode and it is showing 1080p.

thanks in advance

From the xbox MSDASHBOARD, go into settings, display and set the display to whatever your Screen supports. Then let it change, and reboot the console, and now try going into fsd.

didnt work

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i took the hint from  post on another forum (the one by the manufacturer of the Demon chip, titled 'Just got a Jtag'. i pressed the xbox button and went to settings and changed the console settings>display settings. got it done!

thanks for the views and attempted help.

It likely didn't work because you switched it in the official microsoft kernel by switching your demon to boot to the stock dashboard.  You need to boot your console on the RGH side while holding down your right bumper on your controller.  This will boot you to the microsoft dashboard on your RGH side.  You need to understand that freestyle dash is not actually a dashboard, it is a program that runs on top of a dashboard.  The dashboard it runs on top of is the microsoft dash, only on your rgh side it has been hacked to run homebrew programs such as fsd3.  Your microsoft kernel and your rgh kernel (commonly called freeboot) work independantly of each other.  Your microsoft kernel and your freeboot kernel both do not know that the other one exists, which is why changing a setting on the microsoft kernel will not effect what happens on the freeboot kernel.

• Like 1

It likely didn't work because you switched it in the official microsoft kernel by switching your demon to boot to the stock dashboard.  You need to boot your console on the RGH side while holding down your right bumper on your controller.  This will boot you to the microsoft dashboard on your RGH side.  You need to understand that freestyle dash is not actually a dashboard, it is a program that runs on top of a dashboard.  The dashboard it runs on top of is the microsoft dash, only on your rgh side it has been hacked to run homebrew programs such as fsd3.  Your microsoft kernel and your rgh kernel (commonly called freeboot) work independantly of each other.  Your microsoft kernel and your freeboot kernel both do not know that the other one exists, which is why changing a setting on the microsoft kernel will not effect what happens on the freeboot kernel.

thanks but i do know how to boot it in stock dash. my vendor provided me with a button at the back, for using xbox live, etc. anyway i did manage to get it fixed based on the method outlined above.

i took the hint from  post on another forum (the one by the manufacturer of the Demon chip, titled 'Just got a Jtag'. i pressed the xbox button and went to settings and changed the console settings>display settings. got it done!

thanks for the views and attempted help.

That is what I said basically, its just more specific.

Does he know that I wasn't trying to get him to boot to stock dash?  Try to give a guy a little knowledge...

He misunderstood both of us, lets give the guy some time to learn.

• Like 1

He misunderstood both of us, lets give the guy some time to learn.

thanks for your understanding. i don't know why moses was getting so upset. didn't mean to be rude to anyone. i even said thanks in my post.

thanks for your understanding. i don't know why moses was getting so upset. didn't mean to be rude to anyone. i even said thanks in my post.

No problem, just carry on and try to learn as much as you can from every post, so next time you're the one solving someone's problem :).