RealModScene
toyzitox

[Solved] problem installing

I have an xbox slim 4G with "RGH".
try to start "default.xex" from XexMenu and I came out the following message: "Freestyle 3 crashed, what would you like to do?" .
The "FSD" was in a usb.
In the usb was created a log and is as follows:
 06:01:43.873|Debug|F9000000|Unhandled exception occured... dumping log 06:01:43.968|VersionManager|F9000000|VersionManager Activated 06:01:43.969|VersionManager|F9000000|Extracting From Compressed Skin 06:01:43.969|VersionManager|F9000000|Failed to open XZP File; Skin Version extract failed. 00000001 06:01:44.742|NotificationMonitor|F9000004|Sign In Event has been triggered. 06:01:45.432|NotificationMonitor|F9000004|DVD Event has been triggered. 06:01:46.039|NotificationMonitor|F9000004|Kinect State Event has been triggered. 

And some features in the log

Dashboard Start    Version Start       Dash Verison:    3.0b Rev735       Skin Verison:    0.0 Rev0       Plugin Verison:    3.0b Rev727       Kernel Verison:    2.0.16203.0    Console Start       Console Type:    Trinity       Kernel Version:    2.0.16203.0 

I want to install it on a usb.

I tried the "FSD 2.2" and it worked without problems.

sorry for my English

*close the post*

Looks like the Skin is missing from the Log,

Can you confirm the default.xzp is in the skin folder your launching F3 from ?

Yes, if the skin is in the appropriate folder
G:FSDSkinsDefault.xzp

Im guessing that's the location on you PC. but as long as thats the structure you copying across then yes it should work.

Can you confirm that the USB is plugged in the back USB ports not the front ones. (this is based on other peoples feedback getting F3 to run of a USB)

i would suggest getting another clean install and trying that if it fails again.

Cheers,

Dark

It was the path of the usb (that gives me on PC, of course)
I tried both the front ports as rear and still showing the error.
I downloaded the latest version from this site and I do not understand the error.

Posted Image

some solution?

I tried the rev 58 and it worked perfect, but the latest version still does not work.
The Original dash I have the latest version " 2.0.16203.0"

Are you using the installer or are you manually copying the FSD files to your HDD?

I have FSD in the directory "XBOXFSD" on my external hdd and it runs fine when the HDD is connected to one of the front USB ports.

That debug log tells me that F3 is unable to find (or is unable to extract) the skin file (Default.xzp).

I am manually copying the files to my USB.
I do not want to install it on the internal HDD.
I tried both front and rear ports and gives the same error. The rev 735 does not work.
I do not know what else to do. : (

connect the USB external HDD to your computer, completely delete all files in your FSD folder, re-download the latest release from this site, extract the files to your computer, move the FS3 files over to your FSD folder on the external HDD and then plug it into the console (front or back, it does not matter which) and boot her up.

The only solution was to move the "FSD" directly to the internal hard drive.
Maybe have some conflict with the USB.
Solved, still, thanks for your answers.

i have the same problem.....what am i supossed to do......

The same exact error? or just crashing?

its crashes.....but the interesting part is when i choose restart F3....its restart and its freestyle  3............my external hard drive become freestyle 3..........but whenever i shutdown my console and turn it on its shows the same massage that f3 crashes and when i choose restart f3 then it restart and my external hard drive becomes freestyle 3..............i just dont get this ............

Well, just saying it crashes doesn't help much... you have a log of what caused the crash... maybe if you show us that we can help you figure out what causes it...