RealModScene
walid22

problems connecting to games

i have a problem connecting to games in system link in call of duty black ops 2 and saints row the third

in call of duty i see the game but when i try to join it says unable to join gaming session

in saints row the third i cant see any games

thanks

Its better you use a wired connection, wireless connection isn't reliable when it comes to consoles. And it can also be a problem of ports. Port forward 1002 and 9998 to get a wider range but it can be dangerous too, in security matters, but nothing has happened to me uptil now.. so you can try these ports too.

Hi, i have a same problem. Solution : 1st you need creat a game (host), when people join to you and its works great, when your game end (very important that somebody connect to you). When you go back to main game lobby and CAN join to another host. This is works for me. Everytimes when you go to LiNK you need creat the host and when you can join to another. Good luck.  

As for saints row, your not finding games because nobody is playing it.

check http://link.jqe360.com/

to see whats being played.

i have a friend that i want to play the game with and he has the same problem

Hi, i have a same problem. Solution : 1st you need creat a game (host), when people join to you and its works great, when your game end (very important that somebody connect to you). When you go back to main game lobby and CAN join to another host. This is works for me. Everytimes when you go to LiNK you need creat the host and when you can join to another. Good luck.  

no one can see me

Its better you use a wired connection, wireless connection isn't reliable when it comes to consoles. And it can also be a problem of ports. Port forward 1002 and 9998 to get a wider range but it can be dangerous too, in security matters, but nothing has happened to me uptil now.. so you can try these ports too.

it worked with my friend he made it from 1000 to 9000