RealModScene
coorva

PS3 xkey

has anyone used this or heard of someone using it?? they claim to be able to extract the keys on any firmware,,before I fork out money for this need feedback,,

post-6077-0-23246400-1373864771_thumb.jpg

still doesn't answer my question,,if your system is on official 4.40+ can the keys be extracted or do you have to downgrade to 3.55? and theres that plus xkey made one also,,  

and no at this point Cobra's ODE and 3k3y are competitors. the 3k3y sounds more promising since we havn't heard much news out of Cobra in quite a long while. 3k3y seems to be kicking it in high gear, so to speak, and getting things done quickly.

well ill wait to see what happens with this,,not getting a good feeling about this,

I have it on my 360 and it works flawless. So if and when it is ready for the ps3 I'm sure it will be just as good. I have been a big fan of the 360 scene but I am trying out the ps3 scene now. I also have a jtaged box as well. So much nicer than the stuff out there now for ps3.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

now xkey saythey have made one for the superslim,,and i know that there are ones you cannot downgrade,,and is worth getting this or just using CFW now that CFW is on 4.46,,im using HABIB and all is working great so far..