RealModScene
mjowen

R-Jtag no longer boots to f3

So I went away for a few days and let my younger brother use my fairly new R-Jtag Falcon, anyways when I got home he told me he opened up Dashlaunch to try and install homebrew, something came up about DL being incompatible with something and I guess he hit install anyways, It's been starting up to the MS dash ever since. The first thing I did was boot the console with the diskdrive and it booted Xell but I don't know where to go from here, I used a disc I have for xex menu and it did nothing as well, I've been referred to two options to resolving this but not sure which approach is better suited to take, one was to create a new nand, where the other was to simply change my launch.ini file. Can anyone help me with figuring out the best option and how to go about doing it or even show me a guide to do it. Thanks.

First off, I'd suggest getting rid of that aweful, hard to read highlighted text... Second, as long as you are at it you may as well check and make sure that you are running the latest freestyle dash, dashlaunch and nxe dash.  If not, find an autogg tutorial and a copy of freestyle dash 3 installer and get that shiz updated!  If it is up to date, you should be able to run dashlaunch from your xexmenu, from dashlaunch you can tell it what program it needs to boot to as well as enable its ability to do things like play indie games and whatnot.  I'm not sure why you'd have to edit anything in dashlaunch to run homebrew games as an r-jtag can already do that from freestyle dash itself.