RealModScene
vicicarus

Walking Dead Ep2-5 saying coming soon

Thank you for any and all help provided,

I transferred my walking dead(xbla)from live to my rgh. I ran them through yaris. I have title update 7 but for some reason Eps 2-5 keep saying coming soon? Eps 1 works fine. What option in FSD3 or Dashlunch3.0b Rev735 should I adjust?My Dashboard - 16203.

Its a tu problem, download it from fsd if you can. I don't see any other problem as its still saying "coming soon". All you can do is Delete the game and dlcs and redownload them. And are you sure you downloaded the dlcs from the live too?  

thank you for the reply,

The "tu" I did get from FSD3 directly. The media is coming from my live system, I Google how to find xbla and its does it by folders serial number (584111DE) so I am sure it is the correct media folder "584111DE". I am going to try to re install FSD3 and dash launch to see if that helps.Weird as no other games have given this lag...(BO2 was a "tu" re - naming issue).

Maybe the dlcs are not rightly downloaded for your game's media id. Re-check and re-download if its really not right. 

thank you for the reply,

The "tu" I did get from FSD3 directly. The media is coming from my live system, I Google how to find xbla and its does it by folders serial number (584111DE) so I am sure it is the correct media folder "584111DE". I am going to try to re install FSD3 and dash launch to see if that helps.Weird as no other games have given this lag...(BO2 was a "tu" re - naming issue).

have you enabled dashlaunches ability to unlock content?  That may have something to do with it.  Also, start using xm360 instead of yaris.  Way easier and you can run it directly from your Xbox instead of moving things from your xbox, to your computer and then back again.

I had the same problem with it when I downloaded the latest TU from FSD, so I tried TU 6 instead and it worked perfectly, maybe that will do the trick for you too, and don't forget to unlock the DLCs :)

I did a fresh install of fsd3 and I re installed all episodes got title update 6 and all seems to be working fine. Thank you all for the help.Not sure what could have been issue?

I did a fresh install of fsd3 and I re installed all episodes got title update 6 and all seems to be working fine. Thank you all for the help.Not sure what could have been issue?

It was a problem of tu, so a fresh install helped it clear out.