RealModScene
Momin Salar

Disc TU Problem?

Hey there fellas! 

Have got a little problem here.. So my friends were playing Homefront today and I wanted to join them but unfortunately I had a disc, and it was not installed in my jtag. So as they were on Tu4, I couldn't find any option to download the tu from the fsd so i downloaded it from jqe MP. I tried to ftp in the tu but the folder for homefront id wasn't there. I made one, put in the TU but it didn't recognize it :( 

So all I want to ask is that, is there any way to add tu for a game, which is not installed in the xbox?  because sometimes your friends are playing and the copying the iso takes up alot of time, and then they leave.  Thanks !  

P.s. I know how to make folders for TU's to be installed so please give me an another solution ! 

use horizon to put the TU onto a usb, horizon will put it in the right place and customize it a bit to be regoniseed.

I Did it at that time, didn't work. :( 

use horizon to put the TU onto a usb, horizon will put it in the right place and customize it a bit to be regoniseed.