RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sphinxx44

Can't unhide game from HTTP with F3!

I was hiding some of the multiple disc games so I only had one of each but while doing that my game Rainbow Six Vegas 2 was hidden but I didn't do it. I go to the hidden games section on the HTTP server and the game is there. I change it from Hide Game to Xbox 360 game, save details and it still does it. I don't understand why it is basically locked on me. This is the only problem that I have encountered with the F3 dashboard. Please help anybody, thanks in advance.

once hidden the game will remain hidden until a fresh DB scan is done. Delete DB and start over.

Oh well thanks for the help.

yes. i am stickin with FSD 2.2 until RxE in October 2014

You are really gonna wait that long for it?

waiting as long as it takes, if it ever comes out... but i'm content with FSD 2.2 ... i couldnt get my theme running on F3 anyways so am just sticking with 2.2

waiting as long as it takes, if it ever comes out... but i'm content with FSD 2.2 ... i couldnt get my theme running on F3 anyways so am just sticking with 2.2

Makes sense but I do like the theme created by ickna11. The Ayr and Vorpal themes, they are pretty cool and unique.

Hi

There was a game I couldn't unhide also but then I enabled authentication of http server in freestyle3 and it worked, I was able to unhide that game.

repeat changing and saving the content location. it worked for me after few tries.

after each save go up to check, if it's in the desired location DO NOT save again.