RealModScene
Anas Fuitsu

My beginning :Plugin Trailer Game on FS3

اها قصدك دتكول Ùكرة جديدة

اي عاتي المهم

ماكو حل لمشكلة البورتات جربت هذا الشرح الي بالÙيديو Ù†Ùس الشي الداينمك اي بي مالتي الي بالراوتر دايضل صÙارة

ميتحول ارقام

ممكن الرد

Why would someone see a trailer when he/she already has the game, try to Develop something interesting :) just saying (not ignoring :p)

New idea under development
Is TRAILER display of the game
Where you can view it directly from the list of games

Posted Imagefsd.jpg

I find it nice tbh, Somtimes u dont have any idea what kind of game u downloaded , then its nice to see a vid of it :) ( somtimes u cant see on youtube and such ) 

They used to have this capability back in freestyle 1.2, I'd love to see it come back again!  Part of having a jtag or RGH is showing off to your friends all of the sweet things it can do and showing off trailers in the dashboard was always something I liked!  I can't wait to see a release of this feature.  Anas seems pretty serious about adding good things to FSD, I can't wait to see what he develops in the future!  Keep up the good work!

They used to have this capability back in freestyle 1.2, I'd love to see it come back again!  Part of having a jtag or RGH is showing off to your friends all of the sweet things it can do and showing off trailers in the dashboard was always something I liked!  I can't wait to see a release of this feature.  Anas seems pretty serious about adding good things to FSD, I can't wait to see what he develops in the future!  Keep up the good work!

I developed some special additions that we used and I alone
The amount sent letters to the director "fsd" to the agree with him, but so far did not respond to messages
Outline my thoughts:
Internet Browser ""will be called fuitsu " and more 

YOU gonna make skype , fb , internet browser  work in fsd O.O ? 

Yes, I really appreciate it, I have several ideas, just wait for the answer is the founder of the "FSD"

Yes, I really appreciate it, I have several ideas, just wait for the answer is the founder of the "FSD"

Cool, Everyone will appreciate your effort :D I already do.