RealModScene
Adrianvdh

Halo 4 Disc 2

Hello everyone...

I have just read this http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1766-multi-disc-games-show-up-as-separate-games/?hl=%20halo%20%20multiplayer

and I don't think it is helpful because I am running Halo 4 from a GOD packet (ISO2GOD) I did what "IRISHDAVE" said to move disc 2 into "Non-Selected" I think, any way that didn't help, It still asks me for the Multiplier content, and I try to install it but it does nothing, just give me the option with no exit. Any help?

Thanks for your time:

No. I said only move disc 2 to the "No section" if you know for sure you no longer need it.

If you need to install the content, exit to dashboard and load it from there (if its a GoD format) if its in a folder you made (example: hdd1/games/halo 4/disc 2) then browse to the default.xex and load it. Then INSTALL CONTENT.

You don't need to make a new topic you know, you could have continued any issues on the link you posted.

Ok I loaded up disc 2 from the main dashboard, not FSD; As I presume ok and it gives me the option to install disc 2 and selected that, in about a second it said "The content is installed. Please insert the Halo 4 disc now." So I exit and start Disc 1... Infinity -> i.e. War Games -> Message: "War Games Multiplayer Content was not found on this console."

What should I do? Can you help me? :)

Create your own system link game, rather or not if anyone joins is another question.

Halo 4 is not very popular on LiNK: check http://link.jqe360.com/ to see how many people are currently on it.

Also, when your missing "content" check in future that your not missing any DLC, Yes? :thumbup:

Multiplayer? : Set up a game, A mode, a class, start the match.Campaign?  : There is an option to start a story mode for god's sake !