RealModScene
xPreatorianx

Game details pane not populating with info

Hello there, how is everyone? First I have to say I absolutely love FSD3! It's amazing and a huge step up from FSD2! With that said I have a problem, well two problems but the weather issue is going to be sorted for next release so I won't bother with that.

Anyways, my problem is that when I pick a game in the cover flow games section (say I'm looking at standard 360 games and not XBLA, XBOX1, homebrew, etc) and hit "A for details" the info pane when you are presented with the game cover and the pane/window to the right is not populating with text/information. So how can I fix this? I want every feature to be working correctly with my RGH system. So considering I know the feature works and it's something on my end, what exactly is that? What do I need to change?

If its a clean install, it could still be collecting data from the XBL servers (Covers/game descriptions) you may need to leave it for a while or manually refresh all games.

Have you tried pressing Y on the game and refreshing the artwork? It works for me when I get this problem ! 

Hello there, how is everyone? First I have to say I absolutely love FSD3! It's amazing and a huge step up from FSD2! With that said I have a problem, well two problems but the weather issue is going to be sorted for next release so I won't bother with that.

Anyways, my problem is that when I pick a game in the cover flow games section (say I'm looking at standard 360 games and not XBLA, XBOX1, homebrew, etc) and hit "A for details" the info pane when you are presented with the game cover and the pane/window to the right is not populating with text/information. So how can I fix this? I want every feature to be working correctly with my RGH system. So considering I know the feature works and it's something on my end, what exactly is that? What do I need to change?