RealModScene
Adrianvdh

DLC Problem "Wrong region"

Hello everyone...

I have recently just put Black Ops 2 Vengeance on my Xbox and loaded the game, and it said I do not have the correct region to play the content?

How would I fix this?

It works for other people, source: the comments.

Thanks for your time :)

We don't talk about piracy - shame on you.

Ensuring your using the correct and latest TU for your game's Media ID might help

I suggest you edit that post before you get yourself banned from the forums and link.

Hello everyone... I have recently just put Black Ops 2 Vengeance on my Xbox and loaded the game, and it said I do not have the correct region to play the content?How would I fix this? It works for other people, source: the comments. Thanks for your time :)[/quoteMake sure u have the right media id update and just rename the TU, replace the letter "B" with a "zero", problem solved, no need to delete the rest of the TU ;)

Why are you writing the answer in a quote? It makes it harder for the readers to find it.

Hello everyone... I have recently just put Black Ops 2 Vengeance on my Xbox and loaded the game, and it said I do not have the correct region to play the content?How would I fix this? It works for other people, source: the comments. Thanks for your time :)[/quoteMake sure u have the right media id update and just rename the TU, replace the letter "B" with a "zero", problem solved, no need to delete the rest of the TU ;)

Why are you writing the answer in a quote? It makes it harder for the readers to find it.

It can be an easy mistake :)

Can be edited too ;)

• Like 1

Can be edited too ;)

If you can be bothered to change it :)

• Like 1

Can be edited too ;)

If you can be bothered to change it :)

Hahaha OK sir you win :p 

• Like 1

Try a different version of the game or dlc.

All DLC works for me on TU12... so, its your end

Try a different version of the game or dlc.

All DLC works for me on TU12... so, its your end

Different version or dlc? How would I do that? Do you mean choose a different TU?, I have All of the DLC

Works on TU2; TU3; TU5, AFAIK:

Nuketown 2025Nuketown Zombies

Works on TU12:

RevolutionUprisingVengeance

But...

Don't work on TU12, what can I do?

I'm reverting to my last post.

With the added note that you could try 360 Content Manager to see if those 2 DLC's have different media id

Download HxD Editor:

http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD

Open dlc file in it and press ctrl+g. Type 234 and press ok. Now type F eight times (FF FF FF FF) and save file.

Now I can play Nuketown levels with Title Update #12

Nuketown 2025 (96C87E4AB044B236F8A2272C65E8B7396172668A41)

Nuketown Zombies (449174A75B1D08B8825CC2047CBBE609D9C2C56B41)

Remember you have to apply this method two times, as there is zombies and a mp map, so do this for both of them. It is better if this post should get no more replies. 

Different version or dlc? How would I do that? Do you mean choose a different TU?, I have All of the DLC

Works on TU2; TU3; TU5, AFAIK:

Works on TU12:

RevolutionUprisingVengeance

But...

Don't work on TU12, what can I do?

• Like 1

Thanks, but how does it work. The output file?

I think I already mentioned that. Open the hxd. from in it, open file, open dlc I.e nuketown 2025, press control+g. Type 234 and press enter. Now Just press f 8 times, save the file, and install it in xbox. Do the same for nuketown zombies.

• Like 1

No man, how is adding 8x"F" to a file going to magically make it work, which I did and it worked. How does that logically work ;)

No man, how is adding 8x"F" to a file going to magically make it work, which I did and it worked. How does that logically work ;)

If you want it to work with TU12.. use that method.. if not.. then look for the right DLC for your Games Media ID and TU12.. other than that not our problem. Not even an FSD Issue.

LOL cheers. Well its not any magic that the F word is so famous, it solves problems :p 

• Like 1

LOL cheers. Well its not any magic that the F word is so famous, it solves problems :p

I felt like using the F word alot today, with the amount of stupidity and stupid questions... it must be one of them days !!!

I felt like using the F word alot today, with the amount of stupidity and stupid questions... it must be one of them days !!!

I myself felt like that too, was reading some questions you answered, people are just repeating the same things again and again, without THINKING that they could use some of their seconds to search "no i'll ask my own question even if its a repeat, so the one who answers gets annoyed by me! oh yeaH" -_-

haww :o Well then, lets pray tomorrow is not a repeat, or this site is gonna lose someone special ;)

I'm not going anywhere :thumbup:

I believe this is under FSD Support, which is relevant to my situation.  I never said anything about an issue with FSD

CoD issues are not FSD issues. Just ensure your DLC/TU is using the same media id for your main game disc

You were given a fix, now its upto you to act on it.

• Like 1

I think he's right Adrianvdh. This post would have been appropriate for game support Forums.

CoD issues are not FSD issues. Just ensure your DLC/TU is using the same media id for your main game disc

You were given a fix, now its upto you to act on it.

• Like 1