RealModScene
Anas Fuitsu

new idea , fake console live

I have a new idea,
Why do not you work "Patch"
Converts the "Live" in the "Xbox jtag" to "System Link"
And will we any game accessed and Play Online

Deceive the device and is believed to be Alive "but is in fact in jqe360 network

convert server live on console to server jqe

• Like 1

because "LIVE" connects to servers.. either on xbox live or E/A servers for E/A Games.. Those servers ARE requred to play. Hence "Live" and "System Link".

2 Completly different systems on each game. So any games that HAVE System Link will be playable on LiNK.. Any games that DO NOT have system link, WILL NOT be playable on LiNK

I mean modify the console system files
And change the server from the "Live" to "jqe"
But must first work Surfer "jqe" 100% similar to the "live"

Now "systemlink" just became a game of "cod bo2"
We want the game  like "BattleField", but unfortunately not owns "systemlink"
And more games

if this can be worked out in some way , that would be asume !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more fun for the people , But system link isnt that bad though :) 1 its free , 2 its online , 3 many people playing it :) So even if this idea not going to work , system links works fine until they find out a way to go around some stuff :D

and battlefield requires EA Servers to make up matches, ensure the rules are in order (No mods like CoD), etc...

Its something you have to deal with, Live games will not be playable on link unless it has system link

For Battlefield i think need something like Nexus emulator like on pc, but needs mod for xbox.

IF they (files) are modded in a way that when jtag users press A on xbox live and it doesn't ask to connect to xbox live, instead it asks to sign-in on jqe, then I would love to see this change, As it would help us to play games that support only online, with other jtag users too. 

I mean modify the console system files
And change the server from the "Live" to "jqe"
But must first work Surfer "jqe" 100% similar to the "live"

For Battlefield i think need something like Nexus emulator like on pc, but needs mod for xbox.

Battlefield for PC are more less private servers that are not owned by EA, thats why its moddable. Battlefield on PS and XBOX are hosted and match-matching controlled by EA.. THEREFORE.. NOT POSSIBLE.

If you really really want it, learn C+, make it yourself and share it with the rest of us, and you and I can battle it out in Battlefield.. I really prefer BF over CoD (noob game)  :thumbup:

I already asked this before and they answered like "we wont do anything about live"

I am not asking them to do anything about live :p Just some opinion sharing is going on over here, doing it is completely their own choice whether they want to or not ;)