RealModScene
ffrank

Borderlands 2 - Trouble Joining Games Via Link, But Not a Link Problem.

Hi.. I'm having a problem joining Borderlands 2 sessions.  The error im getting is that my DLC/compatibilty packs do not match the host.  I have pretty much all the DLC and 2 compatibility packs (except for the latest DLC which is called Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep).  Are there more compatibility packs?  Maybe im confused about the packs to begin with.  Is the purpose of the packs so people that have different DLC can play together online? If not, it seems like it would be rare to find a joinable game if each player needs to have identical DLC since there is so much of it. One out of maybe 20 games I try I can connect to.  Sorry if this has been addressed already.. I searched the forums but didn't find anything.

Its the game's own problem, pretty messed up, happens to me too :( All you can do is cross your fingers and hope to join, thats what I do, really I also can join 1 in 20. Compatibility packs are for the region compatibility I think, because there is no need for compatibility packs in joining others. This matter was posted already, but no solution. 

The compatibility packs are for playing online with people with different dlc installed.

There are 4 compatibility packs so far, you only need to install the last one for playing online.

Ive had the same problem abd have all dlc and the latest title updates. Hopefully a solution will arise soon. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta