RealModScene
croize

Dlc problem ( black ops 2 vengeance )

heya , Got an issue :S I been placing this dlc correct , Consider xm360 finds it , But i cannot unlock..... ? Anyone else experienced same issue an got a solution ? Thank you :)

Use 360 Content Manager 3.0+, it unlocks it well. Yaris corrupts (well doesn't realy, just doesn't unlock it well) it and i dont use xm360, but its as old as yaris.. so , 360 content manger :)

Problem Solved.

• Like 1

i open the dlc.s , Patched, is that correct? i asume patched = unlocked ? 

If your using the same file as what you tried before, re-download it.

If the file your using hasn't been unlocked by any program, use 360 content manager, then patch it. Then upload it. 360 Content Manager can upload it for you too.

well i found the file in xbox, havent been unlocked , so im gonna try now :)

Its a good program, try keep note to start using it in future. For ALL unlock needs.

Remember to ensure your using the latest TU (TU12 is now the latest)

And finally, if any of my comments are useful give it the good ol'like :thumbup:

i got tu12 :) but i heard also i maybe need latest dash.... idk how to update as it i now :) will do upgrade to 202 eventually =) 

Try play the game first and see what happens.

Latest FSD, for all full features to run without problem, requires 16202+ (I think) the latest dash is currently 16203

You know a good guide yo update ? ... i managed to install avatar update , maybe harder with dashboard ?

yup the content manager is a great app.  being able to browse/manage the 360 hard drive right through the app is killer.  if you haven't enabled shell integration in the settings i would suggest it.  then you can right click any folder in windows to have the option of taking the content manager right to it.