RealModScene
Garzol

Garzol's PlayBox One FSD Skin (W.I.P)

Hi guys, it's been a while. As some of you might know i've been working on a new skin for a long while now, it's been interesting and i've learned alot of new stuffs you can do with the XUI tools, anyway i thought i should post a little preview of what i've done so far.

The skins name is PlayBox One, some of you might notice it's a twist of Playstation 4 and Xbox One, and that's exactly my plan.
This skin will be a mix of the new consoles UI's, mostly the PS4.
This skin is taking a VERY long time to make since i'm creating an entirely unique skin with alot of animations!
Every background and some icons/symbols will be animated, settings will be completely remade etc etc.

I hope you guys like my idea, and post if you got any thoughts or suggestions that might improve this skin, both technically and cosmetic.

And here's the preview:

• Like 1

Hmmmm, I like the new unique style, Great work ! 

It would be good if you tilt the pop-up boxes(to play discs, open games, homebrew etc) because they would look better, these regular boxes look dull,

but anyways, You're doing a good job ! Keep it up ;)  

this is awesome skin i love it cant wait to test it :)

i am stick with the "Content Search Button"  :) and if can you set the "other" tab to "kinect" tab and make it visible at the front or something similar ? ("Other" in paths setup)

Glad you guys like it so far!Will definitely look into that aelchris, it will either come with an alternate version with kinect instead of emulator like my other skin or something else, i have some interesting ideas i want to try out not sure if they will work.

skin progressing slowly but surely, i've now added a ''quickscan'' on startscreen so you can quickly scan your hdd's without the need to go through all the options (by pressing start)

New animations for kinect

Merged options menu with Home so you can quickly access them by pressing paddown, also the menus will have both vertical and horizontal directions.

I will add some screenshots later for those who are interested :)PS: I've also solved the ram problem i had before with all the animations, no more lagg yey!Also with this skin you'll be able to choose your own backgrounds and i'm making a few special animation effects (which btw is taking forever to make) which will make all the backgrounds, even those you guys choose to put in, look animated.

It's thanks to these special animations i've been able to reduce the skins size by over 50% as well. tho also making it longer to create, i have to redo some animations i've done before to make the skin work better.

Here's some screenshots :) i've posted them on my other thread aswell.
The 2 first are the new design of the home menu with the settings menu integrated with home, and kinect activated.
The third one is one of the gameviews i've made (Iconview) which still needs some fine tuning.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

Looking very nice :) cant wait to see more :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've now made 3 different animations which will come with the PlayBox One release, you will be able to choose any of them whenever you want through the customize tab like in the printscreen here, these will work together with a wallpaper of your choosing to make them look even more awesome!i might add more animations later so you guys have lots of awesome stuff to choose from :)
Posted Image

I've been working very hard on this skin the last few days and maybe, just maybe it will have it's release by the end of the month if everything goes smoothly :)

• Like 2

Thanks for all the comments :)PlayBox One is very close to completion, I would say about 98-99% complete, there are just some minor stuff I need to improve but it should be ready till the weekend if I don't find any flaws.So brace yourselves for it's release :D

Will post it in my skin thread (''Garzol's FSD Skins'')

Thanks for all the comments :)PlayBox One is very close to completion, I would say about 98-99% complete, there are just some minor stuff I need to improve but it should be ready till the weekend if I don't find any flaws.So brace yourselves for it's release :D

Will post it in my skin thread (''Garzol's FSD Skins'')

Finally Yes !!