RealModScene
yeasame

Link problem

I can't see anybody's game on Halo 3, Reach, or God Mode. I'm hooked up via wireless with my RGH. I don't understand tho what's wrong. I've been able to host and join peoples games on all three of the games. But all the sudden I can't, anybody know a solution? I've searched and searched on google, but no avail. :( Any help is appreciated. 

Hi, i  have same problem.. xbox connect (with cable) to laptop ant shared internet to xbox. Open ports, LiNK PASS all requirements. When i go to game for example (COD:MW3) system link shows me all Public rooms and peoples. When i try to connect to host game show me (conecting...1...2..3..4..unable connect to host). Ping patch is on, devlink is off. F1 2012 also throws "unable connect" error. Internet connection is WiMAX LTE/4G. :wacko:  Open meny Ports 1000-5000 TCP and UDP 1000-5000 .  Maybe this is because F3 is only BETA? :no

No its not because of f3. Its your ports, you have to give them a wider range, I had the same problem. 

Hi, i  have same problem.. xbox connect (with cable) to laptop ant shared internet to xbox. Open ports, LiNK PASS all requirements. When i go to game for example (COD:MW3) system link shows me all Public rooms and peoples. When i try to connect to host game show me (conecting...1...2..3..4..unable connect to host). Ping patch is on, devlink is off. F1 2012 also throws "unable connect" error. Internet connection is WiMAX LTE/4G. :wacko:  Open meny Ports 1000-5000 TCP and UDP 1000-5000 .  Maybe this is because F3 is only BETA? :no

Okay, so make sure there are people in that room you are joining. 

Then port forward these Ports: 1000 to 1100 

9900 to 10000. 

And at last 1001 and 9999. Tcp and udp both.

Now apply 1001 and 9999 in fsd plugin settings 

I can't see anybody's game on Halo 3, Reach, or God Mode. I'm hooked up via wireless with my RGH. I don't understand tho what's wrong. I've been able to host and join peoples games on all three of the games. But all the sudden I can't, anybody know a solution? I've searched and searched on google, but no avail. :( Any help is appreciated. 

When it comes to port forwarding I really have no idea what I'm doing. Please help!

Okay, so make sure there are people in that room you are joining. 

Then port forward these Ports: 1000 to 1100 

9900 to 10000. 

And at last 1001 and 9999. Tcp and udp both.

Now apply 1001 and 9999 in fsd plugin settings 

Posted Image

A heppfull site for those who struggle to see if they forward ports right.

www.canyouseeme.org

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

(Tcp and udp, both)

You have to set ports 3 times as i said. 

1. [  External port start: 1000 end: 1100  

Internal port start: 1000 end: 1100     ]

(Tcp and udp, both)

2.[ E p s: 9900 end: 10000

I p s: 9900 end: 10000 ]

(Tcp and udp, both)

3.[ E P S: 1001 end: 9999

I p s: 1001 end: 9999 ]

(Tcp and udp, both)

Now apply the third number ports in fsd. And service should be L i N K (with no spaces) not xbox