RealModScene
greg

F3 won't display xbox classic game covers

Xbox classic game covers won't get displayed in freestyle dash 3.

Im running latest F3 Rev735.

I can see freestyle downloading covers so I know its downloading something. Even when I refresh artwork for current title it downloads. Yet again f3 won't display any downloaded covers for xbox classic games. Keeps showing Missing Cover. Even after restarting F3.

Also tried  setting up a JQE360 account and linked it to freestyle dashboard in settings to get custom covers. Loged in and installed a few, After they download I They don't show up either. Even with download custom covers enabled in f3.

I've tried everything and can't get any of the xbox classic covers to display. Any ideas how to fix and get classic xbox game covers to be displayedin f3?

I understand that I can add artwork manually, what I don't understand is why freestyle dash is obviously downloading something, yet it is not able to display whatever artwork it has downloaded in association to the title that It is being requested for.

Other tutorials I have seen show that I should be able to download artwork for xbox classic titles same as I do to get all the other xbla and 360 game titles that works perfectly. Especially when I have around 100 games that I need to update.

Most of the xbox classic game covers are there. Its just that the classic xbox game covers that were downloaded are only being displayed when selecting Coverflow in the Game List Style Settings. When selecting any of the other Game List Style options Classic NXE, FSD Flow and The Marketplace, they will not displaying any of the downloaded classic game covers. Yet all the downloaded cover for 360 and XBLA titles were being displayed correctly in any Game List Style setting.Since I prefer the Classic NXE style of displaying the covers over all the others which I had selected. Thats why none of the classic game covers were showing up.

i've got the same problem i can get the covers for everything but classic games why would that be? fsd 3

i've  searched this site and can't find an answer

Does the classic games have covers on xboxunity?

Sent from my SM-G903F

yeah. batman begins is there. one thing that is funny don't know if this means anything  but the cover says missing but at the top it says xbox 360 i thought it would have said xbox

Maybe it's a problem with the TitleID read in FSD? this is the one it should have: 45410389

how do you find that?

not likely though as i can't get covers for any of the 4 xbox games i have.

Well, all covers come from xboxunity...

I honestly don't know how you can see the TitleID of xbox games in fsd, tbh FSD support isn't exactly available anymore, that old project has been abandoned/discontinued...

Sent from my SM-G903F

possible solution someone else had was uninstall fsd and reinstall.

i hesitate to do that or install aurora for fear i make matters worse. my nephew wants to play the games and if i mess around with this thing then it could be another 3 to 4 days before i figure   it out.

might just leave it he said he didn't care about covers anyway.

actually i just thought of something. i could load another fsd3 on a usb stick run it off there i assume i would have to set up a game path again for batman begins because it's a different fsd3 i'm running instead from my hdd1 but at least i could see if it is my fsd3 on my hdd1 was the problem if it is then i could uninstall and reinstall.

well i set up fsd3 rev775 on a usb stick and still couldn't get  the covers.  it did show me the title id of the game 45410389 so i assume  i've  the right title id at the bottom  it said idle then sometimes you would see 3 items 2items 1 item   speed was always zero though-downloading

is there any conflict with  setting up aurora and keeping fsd3 on the same hdd1 that way if i mess up something in aurora i can just go back to my fsd3 as default.

for example making changes to a game path  example deleting it in aurora doesn't delete  the same game path in fsd3?

if i download a tu in aurora then will i see that TU in fsd3-i assume so.