RealModScene
puss2puss

play BETAs on jtag without Live ?

hi!!

someone downloaded for me a BETA release demo of Crysis3, but when i'm starting it, after pressing start on the menu it says i need to connect to live to enable features etc.. and even when canceling or pressing okay, it goes back to the start menu..

..so i was wondering: is there a way i can play it on my jtag without live connections? :horse:

Nope. BETA Games require constant monitoring, to ensure Q&A in gameplay.

If "AutoFake" or "FakeLive" don't fix it. I'm afraid your left to wait

The game's out, why do you want to play A beta demo? Just get the game and play it.

hi!!

someone downloaded for me a BETA release demo of Crysis3, but when i'm starting it, after pressing start on the menu it says i need to connect to live to enable features etc.. and even when canceling or pressing okay, it goes back to the start menu..

..so i was wondering: is there a way i can play it on my jtag without live connections? :horse:

MominSalop: weither i want to play it or not, my main question was to know if we can play BETAs on a jtag.

irishdave: oh ok..thanks bro.

..for curiosity, whats the worst thing that can happen to a jtag if i ban a live profile? will it change something in the NAND or it will only ban it without any other concequences? (and yah i know i wont last more then 2 hours on live before ban but still want to know) thanks :thumbup:

MominSalop: weither i want to play it or not, my main question was to know if we can play BETAs on a jtag.

irishdave: oh ok..thanks bro.

..for curiosity, whats the worst thing that can happen to a jtag if i ban a live profile? will it change something in the NAND or it will only ban it without any other concequences? (and yah i know i wont last more then 2 hours on live before ban but still want to know) thanks :thumbup:

Depends what country your in. In the EU they're not allowed to "Brick" the consoles due to EU Rules. They can only ban them here. I think the US is the same.

But normally.. they just ban it, but really.. depends what country your in. Is it worth the risk?

You can hit xbox live on it, if you have dual land. YOu can just turn off the modded side of the console.

ok cool thanks for the info! its good to know.

Anyway, to be honest its not worth the risk for sure lol but atleast now i know ;)

hi!!

Won't work, the Crysis franchise does not have system link. In order to play online with a JTAG the game must have system link.