RealModScene
TheExecutter

Dashlounch problem

yes. 2 different chips.

You may have bricked it, but its repairable. Downside you're going to have to contact your chipper or find one local to do it. Post it.

corrupt nand can be re-flashed. If you can't flash it you'll need to find someone to do it for you.

Would this be expensive if i send it to the guy that flashed my console at the first time? Oh thank god i can fix it. The NAND is corecter right?

nand is xbox memory. (Like a usb stick only built into the board), thats all it is.

You need to ask around, if he told you it was a jtag and it was an rgh chip then you've bricked it. But if he is far away, you need to use a courior to ship and ship it back + his time to flash it.

and be sure to ask him for a copy of the udpflash file. also ask him to confirm excatly what it is you have.

JTAG or RGH (RGH1 or RGH2)

Motherboard Type (Jasper 16mb or 256mb or 512mb)

Take note of your CPU/DVD key, this can be collected from the xell.

Theres going to be an update in august, you may need it for future FSD's. Next time you need to make sure you get it right, you can't have 1 thing wrong. Example, motherboard, what chip it is you have, etc...

Did your chipper agree for you to post, did he confirm he'll fix it?

T.O.O  M.A.N.Y  Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.S

Just too many O.O Good luck on getting it repaired :)

Just pray you haven't bricked it. 

bricked is normally repairable. sometimes the chip just needs reflashed. no big deal.

this is a big downside but you need to keep note of what it is excatly in your console. You may have an RGH instead of a JTAG. People still brand RGH's as JTAG's.

Upside, a mistake was done, better do it early and not at a later time. Like before the release of a big game.

You don't know about our modders and shopkeepers. They intend to cheat you in anyway they can. They even might tell him that you need to re-jtag/rgh it, and he'll have to pay the expense again. Thats why I said just pray its not bricked.

bricked is normally repairable. sometimes the chip just needs reflashed. no big deal.

this is a big downside but you need to keep note of what it is excatly in your console. You may have an RGH instead of a JTAG. People still brand RGH's as JTAG's.

Upside, a mistake was done, better do it early and not at a later time. Like before the release of a big game.

He will update the dash for me. He said that the update is needed once per year and he will update my console for 20 EUR everytime. So i cant mess if up anymore

He will update the dash for me. He said that the update is needed once per year and he will update my console for 20 EUR everytime. So i cant mess if up anymore

Thats good, for him too :)

Better safe and sorry, tho he should just be able to send you the update.

You bearly need to update the console, its only when the dashboard starts getting outdated. Most games require a min. 15574 but the latest FSD requires 16203 for all features to work.

Next Dashboard update is august (i hear) so it be much after that will games need what ever the next kernal is, unelss FSD brings something out :)

I was reading something about RGH/JTAG today and i found something. It sais that RGH needs more time to startup and my Xbox does to. So is it posible that my Xbox has a RGH?