RealModScene
TheExecutter

Dashlounch problem

fair enough. if its a jtag then select the JTAG option on jrunner.

send me the tutorial so i can see what he did. Tutorial might be made speciflly for your console

then just select jtag, enter your cpu key, etc.. put the file on a usb stick along with the xenon.elf and load up xell (eject button)

do that first then come back, and i quickly guide you through the 2nd half of the update.

Updating the kernal is step 1 (step 2 not necessary but your better off with it)

yeah you don't want to risk a power cut when your flashing your kernal via xell... can kill it :)

• Like 1

If your going to be using Freestyle Dash, then yes, just update to the very latest. You'll never seen the dashboard if you're always on FSD

Yes, i dont like the original dashboard. That is why i want Dashlaunch, to automaticly start Freestyle 3 so i dont have to do it manualy every time.

to make sure its a jtag/glitch2... open any version of dashlaunch.. dashlaunch will tell you what you have.

Oh sorry didnt check it right. I want to know what should i chose on the part when it sais Chose the variety of final image you wish to create under the XeBuild options. Should I chose glitch?

you choose your dashboard (16203), choose jtag), enter your cpu key. i think you need your sourcefile (updflash.bin), then you click on "Nand Type" and choose your motherboard... then you click "Create Image"

close the program, right click on the shortcut, select run as administrator.. still doesnt download. Check their site and see if there is a newer version.

I'm using J-Runner v0.2 Beta (288), just downloaded a dashboard. works for me.

Try turning off your firewalls, or anything else that can be blocking its acess.