RealModScene
TheExecutter

Dashlounch problem

JTAG has instant boot. RGH (reset glitch) keeps resetting the CPU until it bypasses the ECM security. Sometimes it works in the first 3 seconds, somtimes it takes 60. Its competly random like picking a number between 1 and 100.

If your console is RGH and your supplier is advertising it as JTAG then he sould have told you. JTAG's  and RGH's are nearly the same in a way, and JTAG is normally easier to explain quicker as the xbox classic had the jtag. xbox 360 had the jtag then after dashboard 8955 (I think it was), JTAG was impossible, RGH was not. Its been RGH every since.

So if your console was RGH, remember you created the update file as "JTAG" and not RGH. you created the wrong firmware and feed it to the chip,  (Bad sectors, remember)

Just remember to ask your supplier if it was an RGH (RGH1 or RGH2), then you wont do this mistake again :)

thx, i think it is a RGH, becouse it takes some time to start up (not a lot bot it does, when i start it up the light lights up but i have a black screen on my TV for about 10-20 secs then it starts up).

thx, i think it is a RGH, becouse it takes some time to start up (not a lot bot it does, when i start it up the light lights up but i have a black screen on my TV for about 10-20 secs then it starts up).

Your on the Reset Glitch mate.

Easy mistake, however, please remember I helped you the best I could with the information you fed me :)

You bricked the nand but its fixable. Did you send it to your supplier to fix it?

When you get the console back, we'll go through it to, I'll guide you to get your CPU/DVD Key, what kind of chip you have, etc..

Just confirm with your supplier what motherboard you have, if it was the 256 or 512mb one. Then you'll never do this mistake again :)

Ille drive it to him, so i can ask him personaly. I will probrobly do it this week. Thx for all your help, i know you didn t know that i have RGH, but you helped me the best that you could. Ille ask him for the motherboard. Thx

If you call to his house, then get him to show you what to choose in JRunner. Then screenshot it :)

But also take notes of your xbox stuff :)

Yes I will keep you posted, but I dont think he would show becouse he said that he does that for 20 EUR and that he doesnt give instructions to customers becouse when they mess it up he must fix it for free (they have garantee).

your supplier, so your not having to pay him all the time. Unless you prefer too :)

Yes but dashlaunch can do much more than that.

It also gives basic info about your console too :)

When you get your xbox back up and running, i'll guide you through it.

Dashlaunch would be installed, but you can load dashlaunch as a default.xex

Dashlaunch doesn't just load FSD, it also gives more options such as "Fake Live" to play indie games, set console from PAL/NTSC to Region Free. Block xbox live and disable systemupdate so you don't get any sneaky dashboard updates to kill your rgh xbox (yes, kill).

You'll learn all this as you go, just like I did a year ago.

Ok so I was talking to my chipper via E-mail and he said that i screwed up in the part, where i have to select my console´smotherboard. I selected 512MB Jesper, but he said if the nand is 64MB big it is a 512MB Jesper, if it is 16MB big it is a 16MB Jesper and mine is 16MB big so I scewed on that part too.