RealModScene
TheExecutter

Dashlounch problem

Hey guys, today i got my JTAG so i wanted to install Freestyle dash 3. When i got into the setup i checked every box, I checked Install and configure dashlounch. The Freestyle dash 3 installed perfectly, but when i got in it said that my kernel version is not right, so it cannot install dashlounch. Later I installed Freestyle dash 3 without Dashlounch and it worked fine. What should I do? I really want dashlaunch.

Help pls

Use AutoGG

Use the sites search for additonal help. this is of course providing your kernal is below 16203

• Like 1

looks legit, but i dont understand spanish. I dont use autogg i have another method but everyone on the forum always seems to say use autogg :)

follow it carefully. dont skip.

• Like 1

Use what ever one you want. What ever you think is easiest.

Can the person who RGH'ed your xbox not make the update for you?

• Like 1

No, he lives far away from me. I send him my Xbox via mail. I got a tutorial in my language so i will do it in Jungleflasher. I must just update the dashboard right?

try asking him to make a udpflash.bin update file, if he can email it.

But yes, you update your kernal, then you get the system update to install the avatar items on top.

But you must flash it yourself with a safe update. the official system update will just update the avatars/kinect

• Like 1