RealModScene
paranoiddd

corrupt file transfer; now FSD freezes when copying games

Freestyle Dash had always been working for me until I mistakenly tried to copy an XBLA game to the wrong directory. Ever since that, it's been crashing on me whenever I tried to transfer games from my USB to the HDD. How do I completely uninstall FSD and re-install it?

Sounds like what ever you did last is still causing the issue. You can reinstall FSD if you think thats the issue. You should try it first rather than ask "should i do this".

Let us know how it goes. :)

Thanks!  I'm running FSD through my USB drive, I don't know if it makes a difference.  What I did was re-copy the folder in my USB drive and ran it again.  Still crashes.  I'm just not sure how to do a 'clean' re-install.  Could it be that the corrupt file transfer messed with something in my HDD, and that I need to format my entire HDD instead?

if you want to delete the game and can't find it, try horizon, connect usb to pc/laptop, open horizon. Your usb will show up on the right side and go into games, find the name of the game here, delete it.

Hi there, I deleted the game from the HDD already (it froze halfway through the file transfer so I deleted what it managed to transfer).  Still freezes.  I'd really prefer it if I didn't have to completely format my HDD (and have to re-install all the games), but it looks like I'm gonna have to now.

Hi there, I deleted the game from the HDD already (it froze halfway through the file transfer so I deleted what it managed to transfer).  Still freezes.  I'd really prefer it if I didn't have to completely format my HDD (and have to re-install all the games), but it looks like I'm gonna have to now.

What do you usually do when your copying? never let the screen fade out, copy will not complete if the screen fades out, does it only freeze while copying something?

which dash and dashlaunch version are you using?