RealModScene
maxifiola

Halo 4 Tu does not work?

Hi! I'm trying to play Halo 4, downloaded the last TU, but when I go to title screen there is no update number?

Is something wrong with the TU 6 my Halo 4 number is Title ID 4d530919

Media ID 1c9d20bc

thanks!!!

Hi i had the same problem, i had to delete all the tu's downloaded from fsd then download the tu to your pc and transfer it to your xbox by ftp or by usb,

it could be the tu needs renaming like black ops 2 tu 12

You need to rename the the TU12, like this

tu00000b02_00000000 ---> tu00000002_00000000

this worked for me hope this helps.

Hi! I'm trying to play Halo 4, downloaded the last TU, but when I go to title screen there is no update number?

Is something wrong with the TU 6 my Halo 4 number is Title ID 4d530919

Media ID 1c9d20bc

thanks!!!

Tu6 or Tu4? 

Anyways its better if you go into system link option from in the game and check if there is a red sign and which current tu are you on. You just can't check it from the game.

It is TU 6. I downloaded from jqe. It is dated 2013-05-27 37 Mb. When I put it on does not appear anything, but if I play the game stock I can see my friends. (we all are stock)

with the TU 5 I can see them but cannot join, because it's a different version Mine 10.0.01 they 10.0.10.

I will try renaming the TU

Thanks!!

Observing the date you mentioned, you did not download the right tu. The right tu for your id, which is, 1c9d20bc, was uploaded on 2013-05-13 not 27. 

Recheck and redownload the proper tu6.

well I have checked the update the Media ID and the Title ID 

but nothing happens. I can see and activate the TU, but in the game is not recognized.

I downloaded the Tu from another site, but again is not seen.

Media-ID Title-ID Title Region Date Posted Image Size Downloads 1C9D20BC 4D530919 Halo 4 TU 6 Region Free 10. May 13 14:22 37.02 MB

thanks!!

tu0000050f_00000000---> tu0000000f_00000000

Try renaming it like that. Turning 5 into 0, it maybe causing the problem. 

And if it doesn't work then delete all the previous tus and disable tu6 and re-enable it. Then restart the xbox and boot up the game. Now press home button, then go into system link and note what tu it shows. 

holy holy holy! I've tried all the methods you named, but nothing happens!

Well it's not the end of the world :(

holy holy holy! I've tried all the methods you named, but nothing happens!

Maybe its activated, can you take a picture of that system link pop up, while in the game? 

And also, are your friends playing on retail xbox(non-jtagged/rghed) ?

IF yes, then tell them to download the tu6 too, you enable it too, then turn off the the link from the fsd plug in settings. Then you will be able to join. 

But if theyre also playing on a jtag/rgh console, then all that can happen is tell them to delete their tus, and you delete yours. Play on tu 0  :thumbsup:

Well, after all the searching, I got another copy of halo 4 (latin american version) downloaded the TU 4 (is the last for my version) and finally worked.

Thanks to all of you for the help!

But if theyre also playing on a jtag/rgh console, then all that can happen is tell them to delete their tus, and you delete yours. Play on tu 0 :thumbsup:

They are lazy and don't want to flash the cache!!

Glad to see that, GAME ON !  :thumbup: 

Well, after all the searching, I got another copy of halo 4 (latin american version) downloaded the TU 4 (is the last for my version) and finally worked.

Thanks to all of you for the help!

But if theyre also playing on a jtag/rgh console, then all that can happen is tell them to delete their tus, and you delete yours. Play on tu 0 :thumbsup:

They are lazy and don't want to flash the cache!!

Maxifiola,

I have been going through the same exact situation.  EXACTLY the same id #'s and problems.

Here's what i have come up with after a lot of messing around with the files involved.

The TU#6 for Halo 4 (4d530919) is not the latest update at all.  when you force it to be used it will read as Version 1.04.01 on Halo's main menu.

What I need is version 1.05   .   So I'll be seeking out friends that still have fat xboxes so that i can update my retail Halo 4 and gleen the update from that.  If it works for me , I'll upload it to jqe.

I am not sure about the naming in jqe because the TU#6 that they have does not load unless you change the "5" to a "0" in the file name.  Maybe thats the name of the version 1.05 TU?

Update:  So i drove to a friends to find the file on thier drive and when i fired up thier xbox, it required a tu update.

Its a new title update just released today, it has to be because i was playing last night without a single prompt to update.

works great and i have to look up how to submit it to jqe next. hopefully someone can contribute with the missing update file.

this is what i think the Jqe catalogue should have for Halo $ TU's Media ID 1c9d20bc Title ID 4d530919

TU#  Version #

5 1.04

6 1.04.01  <--- this file is miss named and should be corrected (at jqe)

7 1.05  <--- not in the jqe cataloge (as far as i could tell)

8 1.05.01  * current as of 11/11/2013

Edited by tungsten