RealModScene
VelocityX

anyone up for some Call of duty world at war?

hey guys,

I'm a world war 2 fanatic, and I'm really not into the whole high tech weaponry in MW3, and from the gameplays that I have seen of black ops 1 and 2, they look like futuristic wars, so I've never even tried them, so if anyone is up for some world war 2 action, download the latest TU and join me :)

I've seen and played with you in MW3, you are FAHU right? I'm ContentFFG... I Don't Have the game, and i'm not gonna download a 8 GB torrent with no seeds, If you can send me a jtag rip link, ill download it for you, it would have been so easier if game shops near me had this game !

yea, I'm Fahu :), actually there is a well seeded torrent for this game on piratebay, how come there are hardly any paki players in mw3, from the looks of zeeshi's post, it looked like there must be at least a dozen of us.

• Like 1

There are more than just 12 pakis in the link, mostly have gone abroad to spend the summer vacations. i can name a few, so if you meet up with them you'd know :p

Sageofsixhacks 

zeeshan 

dorito 

osama (went abroad, but still plays) 

energydan12 

XxSniperxX 

Grenadekhan 

youne2012 (something)

popochopa 

fafa

YOU :p:P 

ME 

MY brother :p

yea, I'm Fahu :), actually there is a well seeded torrent for this game on piratebay,

There is, but i am trying to find a RGH/JTAg rip which is usually smaller and faster than the iso :) 

Call of duty 4 is awesome, but i guess i dont have it either  :unsure:

I deleted World at war a while before reading this post :/Sooo Call of duty 4 instead? 

Dorito here btw

al have a blast with u later, love this game :)

I just completed it's singleplayer, and I almost shed a tear when dimitri gets shot and I thought he was gonna die :p

There are more than just 12 pakis in the link, mostly have gone abroad to spend the summer vacations. i can name a few, so if you meet up with them you'd know :p

Sageofsixhacks 

zeeshan 

dorito 

osama (went abroad, but still plays) 

energydan12 

XxSniperxX 

Grenadekhan 

youne2012 (something)

popochopa 

fafa

YOU :p:P

ME 

MY brother :p

well, if there are so many of us, then why don't we all play together, that way we can have low pings and no delay.

I agree, cod 4 IS awesome!, but I don't have it on the 360, I played that game day and night on the pc on dedicated paki servers from ptcl, witribe and I think the worldcall :S

Wow suprised tihis thread had not been closed yet.  Welcome t o RMS where talking about piracy is not acceptable.

well, if there are so many of us, then why don't we all play together, that way we can have low pings and no delay.

Because everyone gets on-line on their own timings, I know that we can have low pings, but THERE is some kind of suckiness in our internets that IT BECOMES AWESOME whenever it wants and worst mostly when we're in the middle of the game  :p

But atleast YOU come to black ops 2( if not multiplayer than zombies at least?), if not then what about Ghost recon future soldier co-op campaign? and if not even this then what about dead island riptide with dorito and me?  

Wow suprised tihis thread had not been closed yet.  Welcome t o RMS where talking about piracy is not acceptable.

so you're telling me opening a thread and asking people to play a particular game is not allowed?

Because everyone gets on-line on their own timings, I know that we can have low pings, but THERE is some kind of suckiness in our internets that IT BECOMES AWESOME whenever it wants and worst mostly when we're in the middle of the game  :p

But atleast YOU come to black ops 2( if not multiplayer than zombies at least?), if not then what about Ghost recon future soldier co-op campaign? and if not even this then what about dead island riptide with dorito and me?  

I don't have any of those games, and gamespot scored dead island riptide a 4 so I assumed that it must really suck, as for ghost recon future soldier, I'll see if it's something I'd like to play :)

So let's decide on a game...

Black ops 2 zombies, World at war, Cod 4, Ghost recon future soldier?

Or anything else?

Or anything else?

I'm down for anything else too, as long as its good, what do you say about dirt 3?, I don't have it but I do plan on getting it down the line.

Dirt 3 disappointed me. Don't waste money on this.

I'm down for anything else too, as long as its good, what do you say about dirt 3?, I don't have it but I do plan on getting it down the line.

I give more respect to IGN's rating than Gamestop's. Ign gave it 7.6 something, so its pretty good, and anyways I like the game. Also I downloaded WAW, it isn't working. Then i bought a disc yesterday, it says disc not readable, as I expected from COD. So now NO WaW for me :p. 

I don't have any of those games, and gamespot scored dead island riptide a 4 so I assumed that it must really suck, as for ghost recon future soldier, I'll see if it's something I'd like to play :)

So what remains is Ghost recon, right? its campaign is 4 players sys link too, so you'll love it :). 

Dorito, Do you have ghost recon future soldier? 

And having a naked women's pic as a Profile pic is acceptable? -_-

Dirt 3 disappointed me. Don't waste money on this.

I give more respect to IGN's rating than Gamestop's. Ign gave it 7.6 something, so its pretty good, and anyways I like the game. Also I downloaded WAW, it isn't working. Then i bought a disc yesterday, it says disc not readable, as I expected from COD. So now NO WaW for me :p. 

So what remains is Ghost recon, right? its campaign is 4 players sys link too, so you'll love it :). 

Dorito, Do you have ghost recon future soldier? 

as of rightnow I have a total of 9 games in my HDD, one of which is LA Noire, until I complete that or DMC, I don't really have space for another game, but when I do, I'll get either of these games ,I'm not familiar with the stories of any of those franchises so it doesn't really matter, co-op campaign should be fun either way :D, I guess I'll download dead island since I'm a fan of the walking dead :p, but I do have gow judgement and gow 3, I haven't played the judgement's campaign yet so we could play co op campaign in that if you're upto it and have the game?

JOINED, or perhaps request sent :p 

as of rightnow I have a total of 9 games in my HDD, one of which is LA Noire, until I complete that or DMC, I don't really have space for another game, but when I do, I'll get either of these games ,I'm not familiar with the stories of any of those franchises so it doesn't really matter, co-op campaign should be fun either way :D, I guess I'll download dead island since I'm a fan of the walking dead :p, but I do have gow judgement and gow 3, I haven't played the judgement's campaign yet so we could play co op campaign in that if you're upto it and have the game?

Have got GOW 3, not Judgement :p Hmm good, DmC and l.a noire are both classy games, I'd wait for you to finish them :) Or maybe ill just buy judgement in a day or so :) 

JOINED, or perhaps request sent :p

Have got GOW 3, not Judgement :p Hmm good, DmC and l.a noire are both classy games, I'd wait for you to finish them :) Or maybe ill just buy judgement in a day or so :)

ok, sounds good, and its not my group, someone had already made it with three paki members so I didn't bother :p

ok, sounds good, and its not my group, someone had already made it with three paki members so I didn't bother :p

ok then, lets see if they accept my request.