RealModScene
Momin Salar

Title UPdate 12 black ops 2

If the TU your after is not on FSD, visit: http://www.xbuc.net/

If its not there either, put your copy of the game on your retail xbox, get the TU and transfer it, and then of course, upload it :)

And the one region of the TU may be Region Free. No need for PAL/NTSC versions.

Yes Cowboy. Thanks Irishdave for clearing that up, but i don't have one ;) 

I've downloaded the tu12 of my region and have copied it into the right directory, Ive got it enabled in fsd title update manager, but when I start up the game it still says tu12 available, why is that so?

Wrong Media ID maybe, wrong version (TU is PAL your copy is NTSC, etc..)

You could just wait until everyone moves to TU12.

Did you reboot the xbox, etc.. after you uploaded/downloaded the TU to your xbox?

No Media ID is correct, As you can check it from system link, rb rb, from game info right? Ive downloaded all the tus of this same media id so i dont think thats the problem, I rebooted my console too, and i can see the tu12 in manager too, i have enabled it, but....?

Deleted or disabled TU11? from FSD then goto system storage > COD BO2 and make sure TU11 is deleted in there,

• Like 1

THANKS Irishdave !!  :thumbsup:  I can't believe myself ! i have enabled tu11 too  :shock:   :hope:  haha I am going to play bops2 now, thanks again, OFF I GO :scooter:

THANKS Irishdave !!  :thumbsup:  I can't believe myself ! i have enabled tu11 too  :shock:   :hope:  haha I am going to play bops2 now, thanks again, OFF I GO :scooter:

Remember to "Like" my useful comments, glad you got it sorted. :thumbup:

• Like 1

okay so disabling tu11 didn't solve the problem, i could actually run tu12 but it was giving me errors that your game has stopped working blah blah. anyways BROM3RS had a solution so I am posting it here, the main problem was the 'b' in tu12. 

You need to rename the the TU12, like this

tu00000b02_00000000 ---> tu00000002_00000000

i dont think it matters what name you name it, its name is in the file. You can name it BO2_TU12 and it'll still work

i dont think it matters what name you name it, its name is in the file. You can name it BO2_TU12 and it'll still work

It does, if you name it like that, it won't load up  ;) 

• Like 1