RealModScene
Fellype Nascimento

iso2god not running with windows8's .net 4.5

Hi everyone! I'm having trouble with iso2god on my windows 8. When I try to execute, it shows me this message: 

"An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)"But my windows 8 already have .NET 4.5. It seems like iso2god don't recognize .NET 4.5

dont use windows 8 :)

Apps have to be approved by MS to work. ISO2GOD will never be approved without modding win8. Revert to 7

I have windows 8 x64 I installed e isogod and also download the NET Framework 3.5 and if it works

sorry I'm using google translator

I have windows 8 x64 I installed e isogod and also download the NET Framework 3.5 and if it works

sorry I'm using google translator

genuine windows?

.net 4 is a seperate software & is not accumlative so yes you require install of what error message says,then you should be good to go,if you find some games won't extract which you will eventually switch to XBOX360 ISO Extract for those games

@ irishdave

won't make any difference whether it's cracked or not for the program to work,it will however may mean updates may not install even if downloaded as a .exe

.net 4 is a seperate software & is not accumlative so yes you require install of what error message says,then you should be good to go,if you find some games won't extract which you will eventually switch to XBOX360 ISO Extract for those games

@ irishdave

won't make any difference whether it's cracked or not for the program to work,it will however may mean updates may not install even if downloaded as a .exe

Oh i see. I'm a windows 8 boycotter. I don't agree with the forced Metro or other crap they put in it. I thought all programs had to be approved by MS to work on Win8. Guess I'm wrong :)

For win 8, Make sure .net 3.5 is enabled in the control panel>windows features

I needed to do this to get isoextract to run , might be the same for iso2god

The application was written for the .NET 3.5 framework which means it won't work on the .NET 4.5 framework.

You need to install .NET 3.5 for Windows 8.