RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
igor242

PS3Ultimate TV App v1.09 available!

Posted Image

Yet another neat update by RazorX.

This new version features a complete redesign, including the app themes, adds more movie links and PS3 xil!

The PS3Ultimate TV App by RazorX allows you to watch TV from your PlayStation 3.

Just a few days have passed since the release of v1.08, and he's already back with another update, this time featuring a more cleaner interface, PS3 xil for custom channels and more!

Here's the full changelog for v1.09:

Updated PS3Ultimate TV to v1.09:

With 1.09 Ive updated most of the app from the themes to the movie links and movies. I've also added a links section to tidy the main section up. Ive also added new content including ps3 xil for those who want to use it to add custom channels and tidy up the ps3's main XMB or if your CFW has removed them, then they should be available again. Ive also changed the update to a direct link but most of my time and effort has been focused on the movies section.

I decided to release this update a little sooner than I was going to, so remember I'm working on this everyday, so keep checking for updates but remember it can be a slow process and I'm working alone. So please be patient and if you have just installed this update remember to also download and install a theme so everything is up to date.

Source(PSX-SCENE)

PS3Ultimate TV v1.09 Update.rar

Tv Section (TV) Original.zip

Tv Section (TV).zip

Tv Section (VIDEO) Original.zip

Tv Section (VIDEO).zip