RealModScene
salford gunstar

various problems with cheats in black ops 2

hi all, well this really i suppose is a question to jpizzle and the team, but i would like to know other forum members thoughts,

the problem is cheats in black ops 2, i know yes you are all ways going to get it and cant stop it 100%, but i think there are people who are taking the p1ss day in day out and they never get banned or suspended(as far as i know),

everyday the same people are being reported by lots of members but they still continue using god mode and the like, with no repercussions, ive reported people and it does'nt even come off there rep, and you can only report 3 people in 24hours, i know thats a hard one because its open to abuse, its just fustrating that we are givin this great FREE service where you can use hacks etc in marked lobbies but people still use public rooms and spoil the game,

and one last thing is the nane change thing,theres people changing names all the time, i know the team have enough to do but should'nt people have to put a request in for name change,

well thats my thoughts, i love link and fsd and have the upmost respect for jpizzle and the team, just be nice if everyone had the same respect for fellow link users, thanks for reading, let me know your thoughts.

we have all been busy lately but I have some time tonight and I will be on link looking for cheaters, they will be banned!

we have all been busy lately but I have some time tonight and I will be on link looking for cheaters, they will be banned!

totally understand jpizzle, i know you cant look on the lobbies 24/7, but it does get annoying when people just ignore the rules on a daily basis, hope you and the team have been busy on some more goodies for the fsd/link community?, as always thanks for all yous do.

Another thing to keep an eye out on is Lagging, sometimes lags can happen or by force (ie. Lag Switch), happened to me the other night, one guy managed to knife a load of people, everytime he knifed someone, it was a serious lag.

how do u ban someone on LiNK

how do u ban someone on LiNK

You can report them to JPizzle if your 110% positive that they're cheating on the regular public rooms. otherwise he may not take kindly to you wasting his time.

Note: some rooms are for cheating so make sure your entering the right room

The best way report cheaters and possibily the quickest way to process your report without hassling the admin...

Press the guide button > System Link > Game Room > Select User > Press A > Report

Users can only be banned by the FSD Team such as JPizzle, JQE360, etc...

You can report them to JPizzle if your 110% positive that they're cheating on the regular public rooms. otherwise he may not take kindly to you wasting his time.

Note: some rooms are for cheating so make sure your entering the right room

The best way report cheaters and possibily the quickest way to process your report without hassling the admin...

Press the guide button > System Link > Game Room > Select User > Press A > Report

Users can only be banned by the FSD Team such as JPizzle, JQE360, etc...

ok thxs for the info. but my ? is How will u ban player like Ip, system or KV  

I got something to say FUCK U KID LINK IS HERE TO SUPPORT THE JTAG MODDING WE ALL LOVE MODDING AND U MAKE THIS GAY SHIT.
Fuck off stop trying to make it like The (MS) And suck on ur mum nips i am mad becuse u fucking cry babys are fucking gay in every way just face the fact u have a jtag and if u don't want mods sell ur shit and get a retail!!!!

I got something to say FUCK U KID LINK IS HERE TO SUPPORT THE JTAG MODDING WE ALL LOVE MODDING AND U MAKE THIS GAY SHIT.

Fuck off stop trying to make it like The (MS) And suck on ur mum nips i am mad becuse u fucking cry babys are fucking gay in every way just face the fact u have a jtag and if u don't want mods sell ur shit and get a retail!!!!

Yes, because you can't mod a retail CoD, Right?

We're all here to mod consoles and play games legit and fair, if your in a public room and intend to mod your game to ruin the experience for others, you'll bet your a$$ you'll be banned.

Theres rooms for modding/hacking your game. If you want to mod your online gaming, Go off into it.

No, go off on me.

Let me tell you one thing, I see you in a "Public" room where cheats/hacks are not allowed, and your using either one, You can bet your a$$ you're banned.

WE made LiNK and WE say do not mod or cheat in the public rooms, if you want to run mods do so in your own games in your own rooms outside of the public rooms. If you don't respect our rules and I see you cheating and ruining LiNK for other people I will ban you from our network. Have some respect for peoples hard work kid.

WE made LiNK and WE say do not mod or cheat in the public rooms, if you want to run mods do so in your own games in your own rooms outside of the public rooms. If you don't respect our rules and I see you cheating and ruining LiNK for other people I will ban you from our network. Have some respect for peoples hard work kid.

my ? is. how do u ban players. or can u tell me that 

my ? is. how do u ban players. or can u tell me that 

As mentioned on an earlier post, YOU REPORT them.

Only then will the admins investigate (if a number of people reported)

ONLY admins CAN BAN players. NOT YOU the user.

Joshua Vance, on 22 Jun 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

just forget it be4 i go off on u.

You should know, I get emails of replies... Here is your orginal reply before editing to the above.

"Frist of all look here u dumb ass mother fucker --- u bought a jtag so ya dumb ass its nott legal naymore once u have one so grow some dam balls u join there game know it was m,odded sorry for u but stop acting like a bitch we all have jtag so we can mod hello thats the point :huh:"

Let me say something to you...

1st: No swearing allowed on forums. It will only get you banned. Acting like a child will get you banned. Re-Read the T&C's.

2nd: JTAG/RGH is LEGAL. Its your hardware you can do what ever you want with it. If you can't open it unlock it then you don't truly don't own the hardware. If you use it for piracy then YOU are breaking the law. If your connect it to xbox live then its YOU breaking the MS ToS that will lead to your console being banned or bricked. YOUR responsibility.

3rd: Public rooms are for NORMAL/FAIR gaming only, NOT modding, if you need to mod to help you play a game, you should either learn to play it, stop playing the game or go into a room designed for mods/hacks.

4th: You agreed to LiNK T&C's when you created your account. YOU AGREED to the rules in terms of gaming online with hacks/mods. As JPizzle said above "WE made LiNK and WE say do not mod or cheat in the public rooms" ... Don't like it. Go elsewhere.

5th: Most of us have legal copies of the games we play, yes we 'copy' them onto our "JTAG/RGH" so we don't need to use and risk damaging the disc ( YES! We're allowed 1 backup copy of the disc we own ), some also BUY from XBOX Live and 'transfer' them to our JTAG/RGH...( YES! WE 'TRANSFER' TO OUR JTAG/RGH CONSOLE (NOT COPY) ) ... WE BUY GAMES ... WE OWN THAT COPY ... WE DO THINGS RIGHT HERE

JTAG/RGH is an alternative to the features we dont want or like on XBL. JTAG/RGH gives us the option to truly open up the hardware and get full benefits from it for gaming and running emulators, it also gives us an alternative way to play our games / mod the games we love and of course, play FAIR when in the online public rooms.

From your reply, I guess your using pirate copies as you consider a jtags illegal. SHAME ON YOU