RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
puss2puss

jtag: other soldering points??

helllllo all!

hey i'm sick of having error 79 atleast 20 times a week with my Jtag-Zephyr and having to re-set my display settings each time...so i was woundering if someone could tell me wich best alternative soldering points can i use to re-jtag my xbox?

its an old Zephyr.

i found on the net atleast 2 other jtag points i could use, but not sure wich one it the more stable..could someone tell me?

and yah..soldering isnt a problem for me so its okay if its a tiny tiny point ;)

thks! :thumbup:

Rewire it over to the transistor method, if it isn't already.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=719652

If the links aren't good for blackaddr's smc tool, I know I have it on at least one of my stations. May have finally been upped to xbins by now too.

PS- I can't speak for others, but for me, it'd be helpful to share with us, which point you're wishing to move. 99.9% of the alternate points, aren't due to "stability", but people's lack of courage/skill when it came to soldering some points. (I guess repairing the damage they caused, too)

Edited by Insanity4all

AUD_CLAMP wiring is the best wiring for HDMI consoles (move the ROL wire to the right leg of Q2N1).

Don't forget to build your image with an AUD_CLAMP SMC.