RealModScene
janner66

How do I post logs?

Hi,

If I have a problem (like my multi disc swap will not work) and I have tried everything to get it to work. How can I post logs of my problem? I am not getting any crashes just that the screen is freezing on Disc2 and I have to reboot. I have followed the multi disc swap tutorial with no luck.

Where in the settings are the log preferences. I am on the latest Dashlaunch and F3.

Thanks.

Thanks JP.

I have a debug.log file. Is that the one to post to detect any potential errors with my set up?

Thanks.

yes however the debug log will clear itself on every boot of F3 so if you cause a crash in F3 and the console reboot you much NOT load F3 or the file will be cleaned. Load xexmenu and grab the file.

At the moment F3 loads automatically after a crash. It always has. That is why I keep corrupting my live profile after a fatal crash which is annoying.

I can't remember how you change this now. Is it in Dashlaunch?

The main reason I want to post a log is to see if anything is wrong with my disc swap so it has nothing to do with crashes. The game does not crash it freezes at the please insert disc 2 message.

I am wondering whether it is just a corrupt game but I have loaded it twice now.