RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mastirhekir

Title Updates doesn't work :(

I installed FSD3 3.0b Rev 735 and Kernel: 2.0.16197 on my XBOX 360. I have external hard drive to store games and title updates. I don't have any problem when I test LiNK configurations. Everything seems perfect.

1) I tried to download title update for modern warfare 2 through fsd3 but when i select update (it goes green), it doesn't apply to game. System Link section says TU version: 0 [TU #8 Available]

2) I launched game and i get the title id and media id through web interface. Downloaded correct title update from www.xbuc.net and i copied it into XBOX Storage Device/Cache folder. It shows in fsd but still it doesn't apply.

3) I tried many other games Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 but they all give same error.

4) I formatted my USB Flash Drive and I installed fresh FSD and placed Modern Warfare 2 game only. Still same problem exists.

Please help :(

try putting the USB into your computer once you've formatted a partition on the xbox 360, then use horizon to drag and drop the TU's and try that

Thanks a lot buddy. It works like a charm but what is the problem of downloading from fsd? :S This time i was able to select ONLY ONE TU at a time and it worked

I have a new question. I installed lastest TU on Black Ops 2. I can managed to join a room but when I said join game, game stuck! :( It happened 3 times and console stops responding. Is it related with game, LiNK or have another reason for it? (like pingpatch or something else)

PIng patch: ENABLED 

Dev LINK: Disabled 

If console still stops responding, then it maybe its own problem. Or try to download the iso version OF BLACK OPS II from the internet, and delete this game.