RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
g36

my custom skin is slow

Hello I have a problem with my skin for FSD3. I extract the fsd 3 r735 skin and edit all files inside XML folder also add about 100 wallpaper and 80 content background and create XML files for each background. I saved My skin and it worked fine but when I want to go inside a content tab like xbox360 games it will take about 7 or 8 seconds longer to go inside that content and when I restart fsd (with my skin) the splash screen will take 3 or 4 seconds longer than fsd3 default skin. I don't have a lot of games and covers in fsd (6 xbox360 games 1 xbla game 2 xbox classic) so why my skin is a lot slower to load the content compare to default fsd? other custom skins that I downloaded has a lot more wallpapers and backgrounds but don't have any problem; I tried to create the skin again with 50 wallpapers and 50 content backgrounds but still take 7 or 8 seconds to choose a wallpaper or enter a content tab and the skin that I created with FSD 3.0.483 had same problem. until now I didn't notice any frame rate problem in the skin and the speed of showing game covers is same as default skin. Please someone help me

Thank you

Edit: Also there is frame rate problem. after few minutes frame rate will dropped to 5 10 fps for about a few seconds then it will run fine

Thanks evgeny_uaj I have used 15 wallpapers and content backgrounds in png format and my skin run smoothly like default skin! No delay when enter a option or content tab and no frame rate problem! I will test with more wallpapers and backgrounds