RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
greg

Manage Title Updates

When I download title updates using fsd3 it will download every available update. For example there are 8 updates for Red Dead Redemption. Titles update v1 through 8. Are all updates are cumulative so the newer updates containing all the previous updates? Do I still need all the previous updates or can they be deleted and just keep the latest update? And how do I know what updates I need to set active?

F3 will always download all available updates for each game if you do not already have them, activate the latest update.

F3 will always download all available updates for each game if you do not already have them, activate the latest update.

Thanks. So I just need the latest update Then I can delete the others? As some updates are quiet large, take up a lot of hard drive space and If I delete the old ones it will just redownload the older ones just to get the latest update.

Thanks. So I just need the latest update Then I can delete the others? As some updates are quiet large, take up a lot of hard drive space and If I delete the old ones it will just redownload the older ones just to get the latest update.

Yes its better you don't delete those updates if your going to get tus from the fsd again in the future, as it will download the deleted ones too and the latest too, but deletimg them wont affect anything. Its better you use xbuc.com to download tus and delete all previous tus, for more space.