RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Riley

PCSXR game list

Overboard! runs perfect as well , I will test Kurushi and Mort the Chicken later and provide info for these as well.

EDIT: Mort the chicken works fine, but Kurushi screen flickers a lot and is unplayable. By the way to show the menu of psx emulator, you need to disable F3 screenshots from Settings > Plugin Settings > F3 Plugin > Enable controller combo for screenshots.

Tested today:

Metal Gear Solid = Perfect

Alien Trilogy = Perfect

Soul Blade = Perfect

Legacy Of Kane: Soul Reaver = Perfect

Regards JtagPabble

how did you get metal gear solid to work perfectly , for me , the intro keeps showing a Disc icon top right and keeps splitting , also when i first start thegame the colors are off a bit .. what filters did you use?! and what pscxr version are we talking abvout here?

please help :)

how did you get metal gear solid to work perfectly , for me , the intro keeps showing a Disc icon top right and keeps splitting , also when i first start thegame the colors are off a bit .. what filters did you use?! and what pscxr version are we talking abvout here?

please help :)

no filters added and use the first version of the emulator. Newer versions stopped my games from running correctly.

ok i would like to add some games to this list. im ripping all my psx games. all games are PAL. played each for about 45 mins to an hour today. will rip and try more tomorrow

Bust-A-Move 2 - Arcade Edition = works flawlessly

Gran Turismo 2 Disc 2 = works flawlessly

Resident Evil 2 - Disc 1 Leon = works flawlessly

SimCity 2000 = works flawlessly

Theme Hospital = game plays flawlessly, no sound apart from first intro then just silence

Theme Park = game plays flawlessly, sound worked for a few minutes then stopped and i got a random buzzing sound. pausing the game eliminates the buzz temporarily

Worms Armageddon = game plays flawlessly, sound worked for a few minutes then stopped and i got a random buzzing sound. pausing the game doesnt eliminate the buzz.

Wu-Tang Taste The Pain = game plays flawlessly, sound works in menu, in game the sound is overpowered by a loud hiss, you can still hear game sounds in background.

ive tried to be as detailed as possible will add more tomorrow