RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Riley

PCSXR game list

Posted Image

These are not in alphabetical order! (Use Ctrl+f)

Key for the games (Look for the color in the spoiler tags)

Works perfect |  Works with some issues | Hardly works | Does not work

Works perfect | Works with some issues

Suikoden 1 

Suikoden 2 

FF7  

FF8  

FF9  
Legend of dragoon 
Breath of Fire 3 
FF Chronicles 
FF Anthalogy  
Rayman 
Tekken 3 
Metal Gear Solid  
Alien Trilogy
Soul Blade  
Legacy Of Kane: Soul Reaver
Wild arms 1 
Wild arms 2 
Winning Eleven World Soccer 2002 
Castlevania Chronicles 
Castlevania - Symphony (Makre sure dynamic is off)
bloody roar 2 (Some lag once and a while)
Crash Bandicoot 1 (Slight lag)
Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3 (Annoying graphic issue)
Crash Team Racing (For some people, might be the region type)
Chrono cross  (Lag in intro)

Hardly working | Not working

Tomb Raider 1
Tomb Raider 2 
The War of the Worlds
Castlevania symphony of the night 
Crash team racing 
Vagrant Story 
Xcom Ufo Defense 
Rayman 2 
Dino Crisis 1

Please post or shoot me a PM with games that you have tested.
If there are any mistakes please let me know!
  • Like 3

although i tested rayman as one of my games, i could establish a really good picture on my 46" panasonic 1080p tv using the filter HQx, but i got a mad buzzing sound throughout gameplay once applied so i had to reset the game, the buzzing also occured on the anti ailiasing filter too. I think we have to remember that this emu is still in beta and that bugs will be found. Still apart from the standard settings rayman is still highly playable.

i think tomorrow ill rush to store buying my hdd box case, so ill fill up this thread with lots of games at once, iam pretty sure that package i own has rougly 475~ games, since while summing and checking properties it shows that much of folders with each game. well i love big game libraries so dont blame me, since i own every xbla ;D

Eitherway, i think i got some work to do starting tomorrow i hope. ill try my best on this even will fill some info if i change some filters. 

ps. as other people will be filling up list aswell here it will be faster for me so heads up, roughly when iam starting its gonna take 2 days max. ;)

i think tomorrow ill rush to store buying my hdd box case, so ill fill up this thread with lots of games at once, iam pretty sure that package i own has rougly 475~ games, since while summing and checking properties it shows that much of folders with each game. well i love big game libraries so dont blame me, since i own every xbla ;D

Eitherway, i think i got some work to do starting tomorrow i hope. ill try my best on this even will fill some info if i change some filters. 

ps. as other people will be filling up list aswell here it will be faster for me so heads up, roughly when iam starting its gonna take 2 days max. ;)

Post as soon as you know! :) 

Tested today:

Metal Gear Solid = Perfect

Alien Trilogy = Perfect

Soul Blade = Perfect

Legacy Of Kane: Soul Reaver = Perfect

Regards JtagPabble

• Like 1

hi , how do i install ff 7 as its 3 discs cheerz

You don't "install" ps1 games .. you copy them (all 3 disks) to the location of the pcsxr_360 folder and make a new folder inside it called "roms" or "games" whatever you want and when playing the game it will ask you to change disk and to save just save the game (save state might work to I haven't tried this) press Start and Back to pull up ingame menu and change game and pick the next disk!

You don't "install" ps1 games .. you copy them (all 3 disks) to the location of the pcsxr_360 folder and make a new folder inside it called "roms" or "games" whatever you want and when playing the game it will ask you to change disk and to save just save the game (save state might work to I haven't tried this) press Start and Back to pull up ingame menu and change game and pick the next disk!

cheers pal

Breath of Fire 4 - Works perfectly, take some time to enter the game after new game, but works :-)

Wild arms 1 - Works perfectly

Wild arms 2 - Works perfectly  (my friend tested it)

Chrono cross - Works perfectly  (some little lag at intro)

Winning Eleven World Soccer 2002 -Works perfectly  (my friend tested it)

Vagrant Story - Does not work,crashes at loading screen (my friend tested it)

Crash Team Racing is working 100% here. Castlevania Chronicles 100%Castlevania - Symphony 100% - make sure dynarec is off

• Like 1

Muppet Mania Racing! Works lovely! 1st time ever on a console emulator.

I F'ing love that game!

Tomba is working fine, only the intro is kinda laggy.

I'm guessing that is tomb raider? 

I'm guessing that is tomb raider? 

Tomba is a game. just change ur op mate from dynamic to dynarec (castlevania symphony game)

Other tested game :

Legend of legia - perfect

Grandia - works with issues (lag between spoken words and text --- major issue: seems to freeze when trying to access memory card save and load)

Leged of mana - perfect

Final fantasy origins - perfect

Star ocean second story - perfect

Breath of fire IV - perfect

Brave fencer musashi - perfect

I have tried and have Dino Crisis 1 working perfectly (sound scratchy) but the game is like that anyway

You may have had a bad rip! Try reripping it

Megaman X6 works perfectly (but they already tried so..) DragonBall GT Final Bout - Works Perfectly. Yu-Gi-oH! Forbidden Memories (PAL VERSION) - After the intro, and menu, when you start the history mode the game freeze on the first couple of frames (with the dialogue box empty). It Doesn't Work.Digimon Rumble Arena (NTSC - Jap Version) - The game freezes in the loading screen before a battle. It doesn't work = ( .

Pcsxr 2nd version (didn't try the 3rd yet): 

Megaman Legends (NTSC), and Tomba 2 (Pal version!) work perfectly. But the Tomba's rumble doesn't work (may work on the 3rd version).

HP: The sorcecer stone (PAL) doesn't start after opening the book with the history; i have to try the ntsc version.

I have only tried one game so far: Oddworld - Abe's Odyssey and it worked perfectly so I thought I would mention it here.

This is a really fine bit of emulation.