RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
richardnasty

Need Help Playing DLC

Alright, i have searched all around, even on here, and have found no solution

this is exactly what i did, step by step.

I have Black Ops DLC Rezurrection, I patched it via 360mpgui,

downloaded the latest Black Ops tu (11),

put it on a USB with USBXTAF in 000000000/41560855/000B000/ , put Rezurrection in 000002,

put it in and turned my RGH2 Trinity box on,

started Black ops, and the maps dont appear in the zombies mode, or multiplayer (local)

i even got xm360 to verify my 3rd party program unlocked it right, which it did. the file and tu show up in the fsd file manager on the fsd dash, but it doesnt show up in the file manager on that menu screen you can access during a game (dont know if its suppose to be like that) i have contpatch disabled im running fsd 3 on 16203, and i do have the correct live block, live strong etc setting configured correct, but what am i missing?

also when i downloaded the tu via fsd update manager, it only downloaded tu 2-8, when when i checked online the latest tu update was 11, so i replaced it with usbxtaf with the tu11 i downloaded on pc thank you everybody for your help.

I don't know about USBXTAF. Never used that tool but here's how I do it:

1) Format/configure USB drive as Xbox Memory (use NXE dash - Settings/Storage. Select device the configure USB for use as Xbox memory)

2) Use Horizon tool and go to device explorer.

3) Click on 'Inject New File'

4) Select the DLC file(s). Horizon will transfer the content to the drive and automatically place it in the correct directory.

That's it. Plug it back into your 360 and see if that works.

Hope this helps!

Oh and of course make sure you're on the latest TU.

When downloading TU manually, make sure you get the right MediaID.

Not sure if contpatch makes a difference or not but mine is enables.

When you go into NXE, you should be able to browse the USB storage device from settings. Can you see your DLC there (it should come up under games)?

it seems Horizon corrupted all of my data that the xbox 360 reserves.. all the game saves... the XBLA.. that sucks. at least it occurred after i used horizon.. after i transfer everything on the usb to a 1TB and format it ima retry putting that dlc on there

It didnt work. i made sure to get the correct MediaID for my TU, got the latest, TU 11 for Black Ops Rezurrection. it shows up as DLC on the original dash, but its not recognizing it in the game i guess? its unlocked, the latest TU is activated, what else can i do?