RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
blade8888

N64 Roms The file says it is a USA File are these the right Roms

How come these N64 ROMS USA SURREAL XBOXiSOZONE

Surreal 64 with Complete N64 USA Romset

The file says it is a USA File
are these the right N64 Roms 4.44 gb is this right

I downloaded all 3 parts they were first Iso zipped up then I extracted it and it said it was a USA File are these even the right N64 Roms I got it from this site

http://www.theisozon...usa-romset-usa/

Did I do this right when I load the
mupen64plus Emulator on the RGH Console will it play and load Rom and play right

Posted Image

1. First off, I probably wouldnt post that link on this site.

2. I've never seen n64 roms with the file extension .USA, doesn't mean it won't work though.

3. Instead of asking someone else if it works, why don't you just try it yourself....

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

sorry for posting it just needed some advice thats all I do not have my rgh console yet that is why I asked

As someone up there said, .usa is not correct. I doubt they'll play with that file suffix. Could just be your OS is hiding the file extensions from you. (it's a setting in folder options - I think. Google how to unhide them, if you can't find it.) Otherwise you'll need to rename each file to have a .n64 suffix, and ignore the warning popups, as long as you don't attempt to open them with a wrong app on the pc, they'll play on the 360. On the bright side, all your file names look good. Be glad you don't have to rename those, that one SUCKED and pissed me off. 2 days wasted......

Yes 4.4gb sounds about right. My n64 collection was around 10gb, but it included all regions not just the corrupt states of america.

Only problem I foresee with what you grabbed... You grabbed the n64 emulator for the original xbox, not the 360. The roms themselves will more than likely work still on the 360. (Assuming they weren't altered in some manner for the surreal emulator) the emu you want is called mupen64-360, or something similar. And it's still in beta I believe, but operational for many games)

Out of curiosity did you have to send the console back to get reflashed or something? I find it peculiar a person that doesn't have their box yet, has so many screenshots of alternate skins. ;)