RealModScene
keyser.soze

Voice chat over system link on MW3

Hi there,

does anybody know if it's possible and how to activate voice chat over system link (F3 and Link) in Modern Warfare 3 ?!

enable fakelive on dashlaunch. However all the others player must have fakelive enabled to hear you.

thanks enzo, i'll try it!!!

enabling autofake will enable/disable when need be like on EA games where they usually crash

So maybe use autofake instead?

enabling autofake will enable/disable when need be like on EA games where they usually crash

So maybe use autofake instead?

i don't know. Fakelive is used to play indie games also (they require live) . i think autofake  works when you try to play a indie game, but i never tested.  i don't know if it's going work with modern warfare 3.

enable fakelive on dashlaunch. However all the others player must have fakelive enabled to hear you.

Wow, how did you find out that? I checked Red Dead Redemption and it worked for that game. You are great. Thanx.

Wow, how did you find out that? I checked Red Dead Redemption and it worked for that game. You are great. Thanx.

I'm glad I could help :thumbup: . Unfortunately some games crashes if fakelive is enabled, like modern warfare 2.