RealModScene
JPizzle

PLAYSTATION ONE EMULATOR RELEASED FOR XBOX360

Posted Image

The amazingly talented french homebrew coder Ced2911 has released his XDK version of the PS1 emulator PCSXR. Ced2911 released a LibXenon version of this emulator some time about but this version has been much improved over the last and it can also be run directly from F3  ;)

For More Information and Download CLICK HERE

You know dash launch can launch elf files thanks to Xell stage one, so you could of made a XEX with the elf to call dash launch to call Xell stage one and ask it to load the elf from the dash or F3, tho I don't think you would be able to easily go back to the dash, like you could with this XDK port. I remember Coz saying it would be hard when he made Xell Launch. Tho xell-reloaded does let you jump back to Xell and run another elf or just reboot the console.

Just staying, now to try this port on some of my favs thanks.Edit: Yay my first post :)

Waiting, I really want one to play the urban reign. Oh what an awesome game ! :p

will ever be an ps2 emulator for xbox?